Ported 661s..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the owner of the jms661 took pictures and that was one of his concerns was free porting and another one of the reasons he sent it. In the picture it did look to be free ported. But it turned out to be a shadow in the picture, and that there was no free porting at all.

the owner of the jms661 took pictures and that was one of his concerns was free porting and another one of the reasons he sent it. In the picture it did look to be free ported. But it turned out to be a shadow in the picture, and that there was no free porting at all.

Ah. Thanks for the correction.

Jason..im trying to think how to word this...so ill start from the beginning.

I contacted you about porting my 660 because a few guys told me you made that model run well.

We got to talkin and you told me that you ran a 288 piston which i had no objection to and my first question was if it was gonna be an OEM swap and IF there was an issue if i could swap back to my 660 piston if i had to and you told me i could ... you lied about both of those things.

I don't run a big saw very often so it naturally took a little for the failure to present itself...and when it did i took the pictures and sent them to you and asked what you thought...thats where you went downhill in your customer service...and here is the order.

I got the saw back with a badly bent outer dawg and a cracked west coast cover..they arent cheap..i straightened the outter dawg in my vise and told you about the cracked clutch cover and also asked if you insured the package which you wouldnt directly answer and responded with ( ive had saws with 600 bucks worth of damage it happens ) .. thats great for you..but that wasnt what i asked nor the answer to the problem..but i bought a new cover for 70 bucks and brushed it off becasue you seemed to have no intrest in what i told you.

I sent you the jug pictures when the problem showed up and you told me that all of the scaratches in my cylinder looked normal and you would just run it...even im not that stupid...it wasn't anywhere near normal.

You then told me i must have straight gassed it...i didn't.

So i had mike (glock37) tear it down to see what was up with no intention to insult you and only let mike take a look because he is a better saw mechanic than me and his powder coat shop is mere mile from me...once again..not to make you look like an ass.

Mike discovered that the AFTERMARKET wrist pin bearing had let go and i asked if the jug could clean up and throw a new piston in so i could get back to business and mike seemed to think that was gonna work fine..everything was cool.

It sucked but no big deal..i contacted you and told you what he had found and asked if you would just send a piston up and we could throw it back together and forget about it to save me the shipping cost and make the situation easier...you seemed to have no issue with that.

Somewhere lost in translation you talked with mike and my saw needed to go back to you...so i asked you what your plan was for the solution and asked if you were gonna throw a new jug on it because apparently it had become unusable..you told me word for word ( i have the screenshot if you wanna dispute it ) .. that you were gonna put a jug on it that wasnt new but jugs are either wore out or they arent..i disagree...and here i am with a brand new 660 that failed on YOUR mistake that i now had to have a used jug on.

So now i get a shipping label for both ways insured ( that cost me 110 bucks on a saw i already had about 1500 bucks in ) to send it back to you because you didnt insure it in the first place and i wanted to make sure it got there and back OK. ( you didnt even offer )

I asked you " so if my saw doesnt make it back to me or is damaged for whatever reason who is responsible for this " and you replied with " you are " ..you're wrong..its YOUR resposibility when you ship a package...so essentially if my saw was stolen or lost i was out 1500 bucks..not cool.

The saw now runs great i actually like it..but getting there with you was a pain in the ass...therefore i wouldn't recommend you to anyone when there is plenty of guys who do good work that i haven't had this issue with.

The pictures of the 661 you ported are absolutely shameful...if you didn't lie to people and made yourself more approachable and open to your mistakes people would trust you..they don't for a reason...and that is on YOUR shoulders..its not the mistake made..its how you handle it.

I think you know pretty well what you are doing..but its noones fault but your own that you now have to deal with this.

Oh..and don't threaten people online..for one you might threaten the wrong person and open a can you can't close and also they have the proof you said what you did and get your ass in trouble if they are the legal type of people..im not.

Grow up.
Excellent post.

Before this gets buried....

IMHO, the most serious allegations have still not been mentioned, and that is that parts has been swapped with used or aftermarket pieces. I have no idea if these allegations are true, but if they are, that's a very serious problem. True or false, these allegations need resolved.

While I agree if there are such issues these issues should be resolved , I don't know how one would go about proving.

Anyone have a good cherry pie recipe they can share with out fear of copyright infringement?
59c4f16b87c909adffbf0cfe4d797874.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Randy is fixing a 064 that I sold the owner of this 661,he was running it and it broke a clutch spring and instead of looking to see what was wrong he bashed it to bits over a log,that's the type of guy he is,he talks to me every day and claims I'm his only freind and does me this way.

There's a special place in hell for people like that.
I even offered to fix it for free and supply the parts.

He also sent me a pic of the exhaust port and piston and commented on how nice it was, there was no Freeport.

Also that's the only ported saw he's ever ran that is bigger than 60cc
How could he know if he was unhappy or not.

My freind as of last Friday has been lying to me for months and like always randy hears about it and makes it public.

The owner should be answering questions not me.

I don't post texts but I have months worth of them if anybody wants to see a true evil person at work.

My work gets bashed but this work that's worse is from the camera flash or the sun in his eyes. 20170620_100112.png

Before this gets buried....

IMHO, the most serious allegations have still not been mentioned, and that is that parts has been swapped with used or aftermarket pieces. I have no idea if these allegations are true, but if they are, that's a very serious problem. True or false, these allegations need resolved.
I know what you are doing by saying this but if you open your eyes and look you will see where I asked this question in this very thread,I've also asked many times in other threads and not once has anybody even responded to it.

Why would that be Brad?
If it was true don't you think we would have all seen it by now?

It's a complete lie just like most of it.

How can so many grown damn men have so many problems with me and not a single one say anything to me?

How can that be?
Is it because somebody wants to handle it for them or is it because just maybe it's not like it seems?

It doesn't matter now,the damage is done.

The same few guys talking about everyone else's problems, seems like even the people who hate me would be tired of it by now.

Randy is fixing a 064 that I sold the owner of this 661,he was running it and it broke a clutch spring and instead of looking to see what was wrong he bashed it to bits over a log,that's the type of guy he is,he talks to me every day and claims I'm his only freind and does me this way.

He also sent me a pic of the exhaust port and piston and commented on how nice it was, there was no Freeport.

My freind as of last Friday has been lying to me for months and like always randy hears about it and makes it public.

I don't post texts but I have months worth of them if anybody wants to see a true evil person at work.

My work gets bashed but this work that's worse is from the camera flash or the sun in his eyes. View attachment 586031

Randy didn't start this thread.

Randy didn't swap your jug off a saw & make videos about it.

Randy has tried to let all this die.

Jason,

You've got to learn how to deal with people when things don't go great.

You can't threaten someone every time something starts going a little sideways: that just makes it worse.

You Did fair work on my saw: it's strong.

What do you say about the swapped parts Brad referenced above?

My work gets bashed but this work that's worse is from the camera flash or the sun in his eyes. View attachment 586031

Of course you miss the point and deflect blame onto others.

Thank you for making my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back