Nor Cal & North SF Bay GTG (November 11-14, 2022)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the greatest GTG-related tale ever. I wish I'd known you were dealing with all that- I woulda came down.

So JJ you weren't gonna come down.........................until you heard that Nate had shat himself in a rental office?:D

You just don't know what you've been missing these last three years.

I wish Nate had given me a call (not because of his.........'accident') when the car crapped out. I feel bad for all that additional trouble and expense he went through getting home.

On that note, I'd like to once again thank Bob, Clydeine, Bill, Nate, and Kevin for traveling many miles to help us at the park. Your efforts, and your time and travel expenses are greatly appreciated. Thanks to the 'locals' including Charlie, Dave, Steve, Eric, and Tyler as well.

So JJ you weren't gonna come down.........................until you heard that Nate had shat himself in a rental office?:D

I was actually going to try and make this GTG...then my supervisor told me we'd be burning that weekend and I would be the Burn Boss...then that fell through and I had already forgotten all about the GTG. If I knew Nate had broken down though I would have gladly jumped on the road and picked him up.

Aw, you guys.

For real, though, this thing worked out just fine, if a bit inconvenient and expensive. It was even kind of an adventure since I had to figure out how to do everything really quickly and with spotty resources.

in other words, something to remember years from now...

Are you guys doing this every year now? Or reminiscing past events, im not to far from the napa area and would gladly come help out next time you guys plan one of these things.

Broc Luno sent me a cd with a lot of GTG pics. I'll post some as time permits.

DSC02724_zps8756f4ed.jpg

Atpchas...Charlie

DSC02726_zpsf4b1d59a.jpg

2dogs

DSC02756_zpsd5b67280.jpg

Eccentric

Back