Possibly STOLEN MS200T

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naked Arborist

Hack from way back.
Reaction score
Here is one for ya. I get this email today from some guy through craigslist. He wants to sell his saw ASAP and sends me his phone number and a pic. He says he owned the saw for 6 years and he just don't need it anymore. I ask him "what have you done for service work on it?" He says " I change the spark plug check the gears and change the gear oil in it recently." BS I say to myself. It's pretty obvious that he knows nothing about saws and I think it is stolen. He wants $250 for the saw he says and right away wants to know if I will pay him that amount for it. Then I say "saws don't have gear oil in them" he responded, "hold on I'll be right back" the line goes dead. Just wanted to know who would like to get involved in this deal to have him busted. I know in my gut this thing is stolen and this dude needs to be busted soon before he sells it on down the line. I could call the cops and set him up but that just ain't my style. A thorough ass whoopin is what he needs to deter his crooked ass from stealing or fencing a working mans tools. Now I know everybodys got an opinion on how it should be handled and frankly I gave mine and I'm NOT looking for yours. Keep your opinion to yourself and send me a PM only if you are interested in helping the police bust this fool. Hew says he is from Medford NJ and would meet me tomorrow or when ever to buy the saw. Right now I just don't want to get involved with any BS at this time. If you know someone from the Medford or South Jersey area who has had a MS200T stolen please have them contact the police and send them my way through this website. I have his phone number and a pic of the saw.

I would just give whatever info i had to the police and let them do their job i wouldn't get involved in any part lf it other than forwarding what info i had.

Call the cops and see if any were stolen.

I'm not getting involved been there done that. Every time I have in the past, (tried to do the right thing) it turns out to be nothing but trouble and a bunch of BS for me. Last time I went through this #### I lost work and got tied up in a court case and dragged (summons) into court, sorry but no thanks!

PM is full

Last edited:
Need to get it shipped via USPS, preferably across state lines. That makes it a Federal Mail Fraud case IIRC. Postal inspectors are sometimes bored, and can do a little more this way than local badges.

Cops aren't gonna do anything, it's flipping amazing how they brush small stuff off like this. They are too busy chasing down the 45,000 criminals that ICE released last year.

Call the cops says the pup i say either u buy it its ok deal if he had stolen it he would ask a fast 100 to get rid of it not half of what the saw was worth new

Latest posts

Back