post a pic of your wood burner in use...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got some good secondary burn going on tonight. Video attached below. Hopefully it works.

Attachments

• drolet_x264.mov
    2.8 MB · Views: 92
Looks nice,,could you give a couple details of the your install?
Manufacture of insert?
Type of flu installed?
Tips or any troubles with install?
Did you have to knock the old flu damper out?
Just curious, thanks.

Its a quadrafire 3100i acc insert. 2 yers old. Had to cut into old smoke shelf to install. Luckly the old damper had rusted out years before. But all and all went well. I do need to redo the chimney crown as of this year. I just purchased some products from chimneyrx... i heard good reviews so we shall see. But am very happy with the 3100i. Heats my 2000sqft main level with ease. Hoping to really dial it in and monitor my heat and wood usage this year!

Its a quadrafire 3100i acc insert. 2 yers old. Had to cut into old smoke shelf to install. Luckly the old damper had rusted out years before. But all and all went well. I do need to redo the chimney crown as of this year. I just purchased some products from chimneyrx... i heard good reviews so we shall see. But am very happy with the 3100i. Heats my 2000sqft main level with ease. Hoping to really dial it in and monitor my heat and wood usage this year!

thanks pal.

Jotul F 600

Burn times obviously depend on wood type and outside temperature.

At zero degrees F, I can get 8 hours out of a full load of Doug Fir on a good bed of coals. A handful of kindling, open the air control, and it will relight. If I had Hickory or Beech, it would burn much longer.

It heats a big open floor plan with relative ease. I am very pleased with the function, quality and looks of the stove.

Jotul F 600

Burn times obviously depend on wood type and outside temperature.

At zero degrees F, I can get 8 hours out of a full load of Doug Fir on a good bed of coals. A handful of kindling, open the air control, and it will relight. If I had Hickory or Beech, it would burn much longer.

It heats a big open floor plan with relative ease. I am very pleased with the function, quality and looks of the stove.
I love the look of it too, It looks similar to a vermont castings.

Back