Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ztci6w.jpg
red oak

The Track-hoe was parked next to the fuel barrels and I crawled up for a wood pile shot. I HOPE this is good for the winter. For once it would be nice to worry about working out and cocktails this winter and not cutting wood. I told the neighbor to keep the wood coming though. Let's make hay while it is nice.

The Track-hoe was parked next to the fuel barrels and I crawled up for a wood pile shot. I HOPE this is good for the winter. For once it would be nice to worry about working out and cocktails this winter and not cutting wood. I told the neighbor to keep the wood coming though. Let's make hay while it is nice.

Winner!

Here is one of my work areas, this cement pad makes loading a breeze,here im loading my dump trailer with the old Michican loader,kinda hard to hold the phone and run the loader,did the best I could.....it takes about 3 heaps of the 3 yard bucket to load the 7x14x3 trailer....this wood was all blow downs form a real bad july afternoon thunderstorm that brought wind gusts over 90 mph...we lost 5 mature oak trees over 36" dbh..simply uprooted them rootball and all. I have more wood videos,like and subscribe if you like them,thanks.

Here is one of my work areas, this cement pad makes loading a breeze,here im loading my dump trailer with the old Michican loader,kinda hard to hold the phone and run the loader,did the best I could.....it takes about 3 heaps of the 3 yard bucket to load the 7x14x3 trailer....this wood was all blow downs form a real bad july afternoon thunderstorm that brought wind gusts over 90 mph...we lost 5 mature oak trees over 36" dbh..simply uprooted them rootball and all. I have more wood videos,like and subscribe if you like them,thanks.

Big time cheatin! hahahahahaha

Oh man. I threw a few away that were gunked up inside. I'd have happily given them to you if I knew!

That's how I have came across most of 'em..beat up, run down and broken..kinda' cool they have a "metering rod" which sits under the main valve going into the fuel tank and the generator/atomiser,,the fuel tube going up between the mantles(socks) can most times be re-built. I've converted a couple to run on a kerosene blend.

100_1261.JPG One of my favorites too, the 200 model. This one was pretty rough when I got it, I'm not the best at painting but hope my efforts have bought this old boy another 40+ years of bringing Sunshine to the Night..This model is also very forgiving of abuse and easily converts to burn straight kero.

Here is one of my work areas, this cement pad makes loading a breeze,here im loading my dump trailer with the old Michican loader,kinda hard to hold the phone and run the loader,did the best I could.....it takes about 3 heaps of the 3 yard bucket to load the 7x14x3 trailer....this wood was all blow downs form a real bad july afternoon thunderstorm that brought wind gusts over 90 mph...we lost 5 mature oak trees over 36" dbh..simply uprooted them rootball and all.

Sounds awesome. We have an old Clark loader but I don't understand why the buckets are shaped like they are. Maybe so you can't pick up too much dirt but for wood etc. It would be sweet if it could hold more because you know it can handle it.

Need hearing protection in that thing!

Brian

View attachment 459266 One of my favorites too, the 200 model. This one was pretty rough when I got it, I'm not the best at painting but hope my efforts have bought this old boy another 40+ years of bringing Sunshine to the Night..This model is also very forgiving of abuse and easily converts to burn straight kero.

How do you mod them for kero ?

Latest posts

Back