Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crappies have been biting over by Mille Lacs too in an unspecified area....

Brian
I hear that brian , but I get bord on millie and close to there. the bite on a little lake that's good for crappies is a sleeper lake in a birds nest! ? hope you can read between the lines and spaces? lol

I hear that brian , but I get bord on millie and close to there. the bite on a little lake that's good for crappies is a sleeper lake in a birds nest! ? hope you can read between the lines and spaces? lol
I can and your close, about 2 miles south as the crow flys near some rolling hills...

Brian

not a wood pile, but a crappie pile is close
99e2b7badbd9d4863a521c5c1d7e48c6.jpg

Brian

good to go and know!! " THANK'S" ! the other spot is along the right shore on the west finger just into the narrows!! 8 & 10 fow.... you name it they will inhale it !
there is another to the east...I guess you are familiar

Brian

IMG_20160816_182103.jpg

99' F250 with a 7.3 auto , 156k miles on it when I bought it from the second owner , it was never abused but only got bare bones for maintenance and not real pretty up close .
All you guys that complain about rust , come up here and you'll be in awe as to what salt and water can do LOL
Hopefully I can get 4 or 5 years out of it but polly 2 .

I like it. Love those 7.3's. I prefer manual pretty much always, its all I've owned so I'm self admittedly biased.

Midwest gets pretty bad but yeah that's a short lifespan there.

Back