Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for real I do not know, but they sure do a number on a live tree killing it faster than I could probably cut it down ! the grubs sure do make for some great sunfish bait!
I'm going to put a hurtin on the sunfish next Sunday. If I had been splitting closer to then I'd have saved them all

There were some huge grubs underneath the rounds that were touching the ground too. Like pinky finger sized

there's some that look like a earth grub worm that I believe turn into moths around quarter size and 2" long "another great bull blue gill" bait. then there's them that look like a miniature rattle snake rattle with 1/4" mandible's an 1.5" long(6 to 8 sections)......

fd20d9d76730e296c6c7008ce5298e09.jpg

My scrounge spot for awhile

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Which model of Massey is that? How well does it do with the "forwarder set up" ?

I have a couple hundred hours on an 1428V, great machine, rock solid dependability also.

Which model of Massey is that? How well does it do with the "forwarder set up" ?

I have a couple hundred hours on an 1428V, great machine, rock solid dependability also.
Its a 1215 and kinda weak but for a little tractor you can't ask for much .

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back