• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Poulan parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acornhill

enough said
Reaction score
I have many poulan parts for sale, mostly smalls for rebuilding saws and other small engine equipment, Shoot me a PM and i will check to see if i can fill your request. I will also trade for older Poulan parts.

anything for a 3400 (56cc) countervibe? ot 3700 for a top end swap?

I'm looking for a clutch cover to fit a 306a I think 245a and maybe a 4000 may fit too. Fuel cap, bar plates, any any other stuff for that series of saw.

Is the saw a 306A? Of so 245A is similar but not 4000. Do you want used or NOS?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Used is fine. I looked at pictures on cainsawer and saw that he 4000 cover looked close. I just don't wanna have a ton of money in it. I don't think they bring much attention/value even tho they are very strong saws.thank you very much for the reply.

I deal mostly in NOS parts. Yes it could get costly. I need an exact list and I will pull and give you prices. I also will trade. I do have some used as well. I could build that saw with NOS parts I have

All I need is a clutch cover. I am not sure it needs bar plates to oil correctly if so I'll need them too. But really just a cover. If it's too much I will likely wait for a used one it's a clean saw just not quite nos parts worthy.

I only have 475 and it is ported and worked for race saw

I have many poulan parts for sale, mostly smalls for rebuilding saws and other small engine equipment, Shoot me a PM and i will check to see if i can fill your request. I will also trade for older Poulan parts.

I have more Poulan parts for sale, shoot me a PM and i will let you know if i have it, Some Pioneer as well.

Poulan NOS parts for sale. Let me know what you need? Thanks

bump, i have NOS Poulan, Pioneer and Homelite parts for sale, mostly small stuff but some larger items as well.

bump, i have NOS Poulan, Pioneer and Homelite parts for sale, mostly small stuff but some larger items as well.
I'm guessing no mcculloch parts or saws, I could always use NOS 10 series bars and I'm thinking about buying a 30 in roller for my super 44a

Latest posts

Back