• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Poulan Pro 225 top handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree about the phones I have a work supplied flip phone and a land line that's it. I am a construction coordinator and communication is key to things going smoothly at work. I know I am impatient better than anyone else it is just who I am and why my jobs go pretty smoothly that and a 10 second 5 word e-mail can go a long way to making this happen.
To the seller I mean you no ill will and I hope all is well at home for you, but if you see this just shoot me a pm please. A tracking number as well would be nice .

I agree about the phones I have a work supplied flip phone and a land line that's it. I am a construction coordinator and communication is key to things going smoothly at work. I know I am impatient better than anyone else it is just who I am and why my jobs go pretty smoothly that and a 10 second 5 word e-mail can go a long way to making this happen.
To the seller I mean you no ill will and I hope all is well at home for you, but if you see this just shoot me a pm please. A tracking number as well would be nice .

Well I agree communication is extremely important. Please consider how many construction jobs have been completed on time under budget with out a damm smart ass phone??????????? There is no doubt technology has improved some things but it had degraded us as a society in many ways. I would love to see some study on how many divorces aere caused by the dumb pics and videos shot every single day Smetimes simply stepping away is a good thing. You will get the saw just be patient.

updates? you get the saw or hear from seller?

Nope I have had no contact whatsoever with the seller since he told me he had received my money and sent out the saw. I have only sold a few saws here but I check the P.M.'s at least twice a day to make sure the buyer did not try to reach me. After all by that point I would have already had the buyers money. I did see the UPS truck go up the road yesterday so they were out making delivery's even though it was a holiday.
I hope the saw is on the way,.. if he did send it like he said I will definitely be here by the weekend. I will stop by the credit union soon to see if they have proof of the check being cashed. It is entirely possible that the person is very ill or something similar has happened I sure hope not. In any case I will wait the remainder of this week as of now it is all I can do.

I was next inline right behind you....why i like paypal not the gift one either... I am sure it will get worked out.....if he is a young guy he probably went out for friday night drinks....
I gu
I agree he should get with you.... but he coulda sold it to me with paypal but said a guy was ahead of me and was going to show him proof a money order or something i said let me know if its for sure... he got back and said it sold....I dont know this guy personally but if he was a fraud i would think he would sold it to me also.....things in life happen but you said you saw he was online during that time so i dont know..... I will say this if you ever buy a saw buy it with paypal and state it was a purchase......I really hope it comes out a good deal for you.....

I guess I did not read your post closely enough it sound's like you tried to buy it but he told you it was already spoken for? This is the proof of money order he was talking about. This does make me feel a little better that he told you that.IMG_0247.jpg IMG_0248.jpg

This is what he said word for word ... I asked if he had heard from you or sold it he said this.....Seems pretty stand up..... If he sold and shipped it for 65 he did not make much i woulda paid him more then 65 for that saw in that condition plus shipping....i bet he paid at least 25 to ship it.....If you dont like it when you get it let me know.... I still want it LOL.....Guy may have got hurt hard to say.....

Yes, he sent me a pic of the money order a little bit ago. Thanks for the interest.

0621, Feb 8, 2017 Report
Rep

At that price he may have shipped it book rate......the post office can screw things up also.....PS! I hope it all works out.....and let me know if you dont like it ....Im first in line now....

well, i live fairly close to him, i will drive by this weekend and pay him a visit. I hope everything is ok with him. I was going to buy the saw as well and pick it up.

Oh you know who it is, Good,..
If you do go by without being too nosey see if you can find out if he sent the saw and how? that would be pretty cool . I would really like to know the tracking number he said he had one it was in his car and he would send it to me but he never did. Feel free to pm me if you would rather that's fine by me. If he is ill wish him well for me. Health is more important than a saw.

hope get that saw as I have been ripped off on here better off on ebay. when they screw you here theres nothing you can do.

It really sound's like the seller at least intended to send me the saw and he may have. It is possible I suppose that he chose some really slow form of shipping? He told a member here that also wanted to buy the saw,.. that he had already sold it ( to me ). Maybe it will all will work out yet.

Back