• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Poulan S25CVA S25DA 25D Craftsman or sell

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Time for these to go or trade for small rear handle saw or saws. Just done with the series of saws and want to clear the shelf space.

Red S25CVA 2.3 runs oils. Fuel line hard. manual oil rod missing. Have parts saw with rod and another button to include. $75

Blue S25DA 2.3 runs oils. Fuel line hard. older with plastic on/off and cast muffler $60

Yellow 25D 2.1 runs oils. Fuel line hard. older with plastic on/off and missing outer cast muffler half. $40. Pic dont show the recoil being fixed. But is fixed and works now.

New air filters installed in first 3 above. All PHO the red one has 3/8LP rim and the blue yellow 1/4" rim

Orange S25CVA project saw. Has good psi etc. Will go with whole lot.

Also someone take them all I will throw in a S25DA green parts saw.

Shipping on buyer.

Open to all trades.

craftsmansx3 003.JPG craftsmansx3 005.JPG craftsmansx3 008.JPG craftsmansx3 011.JPG craftsmansx3 019.JPG craftsmansx3 025.JPG craftsmansx3 021.JPG craftsmansx3 027.JPG craftsman3echo4000cyl 018.JPG pwizard316av.jpg

Kevin, I can't believe you still have all of these. No takers?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Homeowners wont touch them local. They rather have the rear handles in 220 260 wild thing 3314 etc etc.

Collectors are flooded with them. Everyone has half dozen to couple dozen :laugh:

Worth more parted out :envy:. Why that S25DA is in parts. I guess I can start parting the rest of them out soon too. :eek:

So will trade for the cheapie plastic rear handle saws etc. :omg:

Just got a huge box in and going to move these off the shelf to replace it with rear handle builders.

Time to start selling the parts off them. Anyone need parts just PM your needs.

Allow time for tear downs etc of pistons cylinders etc.

or will trade for plastic or any rear handle saws

I have a green Poulan s25da it looks like the circa clip came out and damaged the cylinder and piston. Do you have a replacement? I have a few 4218 saws and parts as well as the green Poulans of the same design

First off I dont know these saws well at all. Great runners though. So I dont know what crosses back forth etc.

The blue one is a older style S25da, the yellow is a older 25d the orange is a later S25cva. The parts saw is a S25da and cylinder is left but the piston has already been traded.
Will trade you all of them if you have some running 4018's?

The blue one runs need fuel line as hardened. Yellow runs but needs hardened fuel line too. Orange has good psi and spark I was told and showed. Never messed with it went straight on shelf. green is a parts saw that came from a runner.

PM me pics etc and see what we can do.

Back