Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i got a poulan xx a while back. The "76" bicentenial model. I know someone who just got one as well niether have the clutch cover mural paint both are just plain white. Does anyone know why that would be. Its not that its rubbed off you can clearly see it was never there.

Ok how about some Poulans in action. This was about a year ago in the mountains for firewood. I go up every year.
The saw is a Poulan Pro 365 with a 20" bar in 3/8ths. So the saw does very well with that combination.

View attachment 558900 View attachment 558901

Your the best dressed logger I've seen. Remind me never to post a pic of me in my cutting attire!

So i got a poulan xx a while back. The "76" bicentenial model. I know someone who just got one as well niether have the clutch cover mural paint both are just plain white. Does anyone know why that would be. Its not that its rubbed off you can clearly see it was never there.

Those were decals on the clutch cover and like you see they are missing a lot of times. As you can see, the decal on mine is not mint and has been reglued.

100_4351 (Medium).JPG

Yeah right on that, the safety police would have a **** fit if my pictures were posted.
I watched a couple of dudes in shorts sandals, and flowered button up shirts mill a log with a 3120, one guy on the helper handle, and......... it pitched the chain at least twice!

Not really just a pair of old jeans and a long sleeve shirt. I did have someone ask one time why I would wear a long sleeve shirt.

Ah..... but you had no duct tape on your jeans. It does fall off in the drier though. At least mine did. It does keep the chips from going down my pants into my boots.
(My wife hates my old clothes)

I think I saw a picture one time Mark that consisted of a pair of bibs and a pair of boots. That was it. Oh and you were cutting wood.

Yeah thats pretty much standard dress code around here. I will wear chaps now and again depending on the situation. Not many situations though. LOL

I think I saw a picture one time Mark that consisted of a pair of bibs and a pair of boots. That was it. Oh and you were cutting wood.

That was a great GTG! Even Mark H (Mr McCulloch) bought a few Poulan's after the GTG. I won't forget picking up the hot muffler bolts from that PP Partner of yours.

DSCF2664.JPG

Worst thing about wearing broken it jeans is that hole in the knee, some reason chips always hit that spot and fill up your boots, need to some how invent a chip deflector to stop that from happening. Don't like using Alabama chrome, too sticky and collects everything.

Steve

Latest posts

Back