Power Products Thread....any and all info welcome.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With that dent in the pipe, it'd be nothing more than a conversation piece (not that anyone ever comes over to talk saws with me). 4 hours round trip in the car isn't worth it.

Ditto - That pipe looks more suitable for a 450cc high mount dirt bike, cute, but no better than the factory open tube.

luck,greg

AH-47 engine with Tillotson MD-60A carb ...

Carb QOD: The carb has a 'main channel' running from front to back and I'd like to get it cleaned out. No question in my mind that it needs it. There are plugs at each end; what material can I replace these plugs with if I remove them? Thanks!

Carb QOD: The carb has a 'main channel' running from front to back and I'd like to get it cleaned out. No question in my mind that it needs it. There are plugs at each end; what material can I replace these plugs with if I remove them? Thanks!

Shooting from the hip, lead buck/bird shot comes to mind.

Back in the 'olden days' automotive carb. kits sometimes came with small lead balls to reseal a passage or two.

Gas was .19.9/gal. and I drove my '52 Olds all week on two bucks.:msp_ohmy:

Enuff room to tap for a small and short socket set screw?

Shooting from the hip, lead buck/bird shot comes to mind.

Back in the 'olden days' automotive carb. kits sometimes came with small lead balls to reseal a passage or two.

Gas was .19.9/gal. and I drove my '52 Olds all week on two bucks.:msp_ohmy:

Enuff room to tap for a small and short socket set screw?

Carl, you got me thinking .... I need to plug about 1/16" at one end and about 1/8" at the other. I think lead shot and a set screw would be just the tickets! Thanks!

Update: I found a complete carb kit and some bits at Discount Marine. Will stop by the local hardware store this afternoon to check out these set screws ....

With that dent in the pipe, it'd be nothing more than a conversation piece (not that anyone ever comes over to talk saws with me). 4 hours round trip in the car isn't worth it.
Im coming up there one day! Mostly for the IH talk though :p

rootin around and realized i had twins.
attachment.php

Looking for crank seals for my AH-47 David Bradley (Strunk). All the info I've found this morning is inconclusive.

Any help would be appreciated!

I should clarify ... actually looking for the part number for the crank seals.

I have been looking for this info as well. For some time now. No closer than i was when i started looking. Probably just have to take one apart and get the mike out and measure it.

FOUND THEM!!! Part number is 510105 or 510319. Get this. They are in stock. 7.99 ea. How kool is that.

I went chasing this down today ...

While I was reasonably sure of the number(s), there was just enough missing information on Sears site to cast some doubt. Did some digging, called some numbers and talked to some folks.

The 510319 supercedes 510105 and is valid.

Seals ordered.

.. just hope I can get enough fresh fish to keep them fed. :jester:

I posted this a while back to see if anyone could identify it, and was told it's an AH47 powerplant.....but it's a left handed saw. I need a new top end for it, I assume a normal AH47 top end will work if I rotate the cylinder 180 degrees. Any thoughts? Any idea who made it?

Back