PRICE OF NICE AC 700

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodyman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have not been on here for awhile but have a question.My instructor at school has a very nice Mac 700 with a 20 & 24 inch bar he wants to sell.It has buy pulling on the rope great compression and starts right up with no issues.How much is one of these saws worth?Thanks,Craig.

I bought one in perfect shape with a 20" bar for $160.to me they are worth more than that.;) Really great saws but parts are very hard to find.

I have not been on here for awhile but have a question.My instructor at school has a very nice Mac 700 with a 20 & 24 inch bar he wants to sell.It has buy pulling on the rope great compression and starts right up with no issues.How much is one of these saws worth?Thanks,Craig.
Please answer your PMs.

HEath

They sell from around $150 - $250 for nice ones. They will pull a 28" but are better balanced and just plain fun with a 20" bar. Lots of way cool old school torque for a 70cc saw. I like line a lot and it always put a smile on the face

Latest posts

Back