Prices No Longer on Stihl Sites

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveStihlQuality

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Just noticed that all the Stihl dealer site have stopped listing prices. They all say contact dealer. WTF

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Trying to figure out how the pump works?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You want the physics explanation or a simple one? gravity " pushes " the liquid through the hose into the nozzle and since liquids have a sort of film the airflow helps " pull" the liquid as well.. I have sold a dozen or so of them to a gent that uses them for mosquito control for parties. That is for liquid.. it can also do a powdered media.. IIRC I have only serviced units that used liquid.

e109550e98f46d662f1d70b32c062b47.jpg

The 220 I ran would not spray up at 45 degrees or more
And done some reading on the 430 will spray straight up
And sorry to side track the OP

Just checked my app, yeah they all say to contact dealer for price. Does this mean stihl is dropping their centralized pricing model?

So Stihl doesn't have an "MSRP" on their saws? Which I beleive would give dealers control over pricing? That, in my opinion, could go either way. Some may give a better deal while others could gouge a person. I tend to think the latter of the two.

To bad one can't buy factory direct anymore. Used to be the way to save a little $$. There may be a few cases where you can but I haven't heard of any lately.

So far most other products prices still listed for now but only a couple saws. Used to be I could figure out the door pretty close. DSRP - my x% discount + sales tax and usually a chain

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back