Pride is...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...standin' side-by-side with your 7-year-old son, next to a ditch on a gravel road, and watchin' his pee stream outdistance yours.
Embarrassment is... when ya' turn around to get back in the truck and your wife is laughin' her azz off.
Just sayin'...
:D

...LMAO... When a 7 yr old gotcha dicked, he gotcha dicked...is there really anything WE can do to help ya?? Lol

maybe its just his aim...why don't you give him a hand?

I'm thinkin it's just an arachnid problem...if not, piss on the opposite side of the road. Now ya fellas tell ya own lies as far as stream and distance. Lol

tell ya own lies as far as stream and distance
sometimes I can make it to my foot...usually though it only makes it to my leg...and sometimes I can even make it on both legs/feet at the same time:rock: looks like I'm winning:pingpong:

Well, since that's what you have to be proud of, best be careful.

Back in Up Nort Wisconsin, cross country ski events happen. Facilities may be crowded, cold or hard to find. So, before the race, a woman had to go. She had a pee thing--look up Go Girl if you don't know. She began discreetly peeing. A guy joined her, and soon more...and that's the story. All she could do was finish and go back to get ready for the race.

To heck with distance, you guys need to work on your aim.

Latest posts

Back