Pride is...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Contrary to popular belief of women slowp, there ain't never been anything wrong with the aim... the target ain't properly designed for receivin' it.
After-all, the original was designed for the queen... not the king.

Urinals are not designed for women. Nice try. Don't know about back east, but out here the portapotties are unisex with urinals and seats. There always seems to be a puddle working out from the urinal.

Urinals are not designed for women. Nice try. Don't know about back east, but out here the portapotties are unisex with urinals and seats. There always seems to be a puddle working out from the urinal.

This is true, but there is also a high % of the time, crap on the seat.

Don't mean to derail the rail...hit a bunch a damn nothin yesterday and half day today. Son and I ended up with about 30 crappie, for a helluva lot of effort. Didn't matter what hal-fly color, triple ripple combination we could sling or troll. Ain't no size to none of em. Think I'm gonna send them high dollar depth finder/fish finders I got for a little re-cal...lying ass devices. Lol. Guess that's why they call it fishin...not catchin. At least we honored our half of the equation, showed up to the party, just didn't have no fish to dance with. Can a man get a likin 'round here or what?

...easy slowP...squattin on them urinals...with a 45 deg angle goin on, got to be some tricklin. Lol

To heck with distance, you guys need to work on your aim.

Good point. Finesse is better than distance, and the main goal is to end up without any mess.
I've been in some gas station restrooms that would make a blowfly vomit.

However, back in college I was a weekend custodian, and the women's bathrooms were always messier than the men's.

SVK...ain't ya gotta power up times ten button for me likes...end of the troll month, last thing I wanna see is that damn Nathon end up napalm'n me goal. I'll sling ya a crappie or two. Lol

...I was a weekend custodian, and the women's bathrooms were always messier...

The wife and I have worked as bartenders for near a combined 100 years (OK... closer to 75). One of the duties before lockin' the door at the end of the night is to check the restrooms. Ya' know?? Check for runnin' water, a passed-out drunk, etc. Both the wife and I will tell ya' with hesitation... compared to the Gentleman's Room, the Lady's Room is a regular friggin' sewage pit.

I'll also tell ya', after more than 20 years in the car business, the inside of women's vehicles are the worst... regular friggin' pigsties. Mind ya', not all of 'em, and some men are slobs also... but, the worst of the worst were the women's. Some of 'em were so bad, and stank so bad, I'd open the doors and roll down the windows before laying a fender blanket over the seat... yeah, so friggin' bad I didn't wanna' have my cloths touch the upholstery. I actually kept a pair of unlined leather gloves on my write-up desk year round to drive women's vehicles because so many of the steering wheels were sticky and filthy.

Just sayin'.

The wife and I have worked as bartenders for near a combined 100 years (OK... closer to 75). One of the duties before lockin' the door at the end of the night is to check the restrooms. Ya' know?? Check for runnin' water, a passed-out drunk, etc. Both the wife and I will tell ya' with hesitation... compared to the Gentleman's Room, the Lady's Room is a regular friggin' sewage pit.

I'll also tell ya', after more than 20 years in the car business, the inside of women's vehicles are the worst... regular friggin' pigsties. Mind ya', not all of 'em, and some men are slobs also... but, the worst of the worst were the women's. Some of 'em were so bad, and stank so bad, I'd open the doors and roll down the windows before laying a fender blanket over the seat... yeah, so friggin' bad I didn't wanna' have my cloths touch the upholstery. I actually kept a pair of unlined leather gloves on my write-up desk year round to drive women's vehicles because so many of the steering wheels were sticky and filthy.

Just sayin'.
Yes, that makeup slime on the steering wheel is nasty stuff. It gets on phone headpieces too.

Sorry goin' the distance in the south is peeing for time. I can go 45 seconds......

When I found out my little brother could pee over a yield sign without getting it wet, I kicked the chessboard.

Back