Pro-Lite Bar?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, added it to my cart. You don't happen to have Oregon JGX do you, or any other skip tooth chain?

Last edited:
Yes we carry the JGX skiptooth in reels, but we don't list it for sale as individual chains (we probably should).

If you would like to order individual chains of JGX then you should order the LGX version and shoot us an email confirming that you'd like it swapped out for JGX.

I'll add the JGX to my list of changes to make over the winter. I will also be adding many more bars, chains, etc this winter.

Yes we carry the JGX skiptooth in reels, but we don't list it for sale as individual chains (we probably should).

If you would like to order individual chains of JGX then you should order the LGX version and shoot us an email confirming that you'd like it swapped out for JGX.

I'll add the JGX to my list of changes to make over the winter. I will also be adding many more bars, chains, etc this winter.

Thanks. Be on the lookout for a shipment going to Maine. The 32" chain should be skiptooth. I'll still send the email.

Thanks again!

:cheers:

Cool -- thank you very much.

It is actually funny that we don't list the JGX individually because both of our saw mechanics are HUGE believers in skip tooth chain.

I have never used skip tooth before for any extended period of time. I have this 32" bar and everything I have read says skip tooth above 24 or 28".

Shipping seemed to be a little low, so if it is more just let me know or charge my card the difference. :cheers:

By the way, your prices are cheaper on most items compared to other sponsors.

Thanks Tree Stuff for the ProLite bar and LGX! Makes the 357 noticeably lighter than my 20" solid bar. A few oak rounds cut yesterday. (like butter)

Latest posts

Back