Problem with Baileys

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are pretty "darn" gullible, if you are falling for this thread too!!!!!!

We have been bombarded with bogus "crud" here lately, sometimes you
attack the thread starter, sometimes you attack the "bogus" ferrets,
so in that light, I will refrain from commenting farther.

A ferret.......................

I think I need to add that to my sig as well.

Fish if you keep adding to your sig before long just one of your posts is going to take up a whole page,LOLOL Getem Fish,LOL

During the winter I made a small purchase (couple of chains) from Baileys because they seem to have decent prices. I called to place the order first and was told that I would not receive catalogs if I placed the order online, so I placed the order online. After I recieved the order, I called them again and told them specifically that I did not want to receive their catalogs. I just use my chainsaw infrequently around some land I own and don't need more junkmail.

Today I found one of their catalogs in the mail!!!!!!!!

As a result, I will not order anything else from Baileys. It seems odd that the company would not want to keep their customers, even one who only placed small order.

Richard

Richard you can't be serious. The Baileys catalog is great man. I love that catalog. Just today I came home and found a box from Baileys on my porch. In it was the clutch remover tool so I can get at the oil pump in that 372 of mine. I was disapponited there was no catalog in the box,grrr. Then it hit me, they had already sent me one, the one I ordered the tool out of,LOL

They got alot of good stuff in that book.

Well Richard

Send it to me.. I ordered my stuff over the phone and I did not get one.. maybe you could just forward it to me. Thanks I finally got me one of them thare supernovas..

Last edited:
During the winter I made a small purchase (couple of chains) from Baileys because they seem to have decent prices. I called to place the order first and was told that I would not receive catalogs if I placed the order online, so I placed the order online. After I recieved the order, I called them again and told them specifically that I did not want to receive their catalogs. I just use my chainsaw infrequently around some land I own and don't need more junkmail.

Today I found one of their catalogs in the mail!!!!!!!!

As a result, I will not order anything else from Baileys. It seems odd that the company would not want to keep their customers, even one who only placed small order.

Richard

Boy! And I thought I had problems having to answer the phone and bring in the mail and remember my dogs favorite food. TROLL!

Send it to me.. I ordered my stuff over the phone and I did not get one.. maybe you could just forward it to me. Thanks I finally got me one of them thare supernovas..
Someone else must have hit your rep at the same time that I did - as I believe you just got six dark green ones at the same time..........

So no one else sees the long string of bogus posts/posters?

Just curious, I don't really care. I may try to fool with you guys a bit, but
I am always me. This latest wave of bogus posts, know exactly what
buttons to push to get a Pavlov's reaction out of you guys.

Wow. Didn't think I would get this much response... Just to clarify, I'm not a troll. Guess I'm the only person in the world that has better things to do than sort mail.

Perhaps I should have asked if anyone knew someone at Baileys that could help me with the problem instead of ranting. However, I was a bit peeved because I had just gone through a stack a mail that contained a bunch of unsolicited stuff. Plus, the person I spoke to at Baileys assured me that they would not send catalogs.

Thanks for all? the constructive responses.

Dear mr joat how long have these illusions of being a doctor persisted?
Do you harbor feelings of inadequacy? :laugh:

Rope,

OK, listen up. I'll tell you just like I told Tommy. Remove the Lucky Strike from your mouth before you come into my internet office. Hit the couch, relax. OK. Feel better? No, well you will in a moment. Now, tell me about this "Clint" thing. How long's this been going on? OK, stop! That's a word with which I'm not familiar. Oh, it's an Arkansas thing? Clint from Arkansas? Sorry Mr. Rope, that's all for today.

Out of site and in your mind,

Dr. joat

So no one else sees the long string of bogus posts/posters?

Just curious, I don't really care. I may try to fool with you guys a bit, but
I am always me. This latest wave of bogus posts, know exactly what
buttons to push to get a Pavlov's reaction out of you guys.
I think fish has a point. Why would anyone remotely interested in chainsaw products complain that they recieved a cataloge like Baileys in the mail? Why would someone that has a million dollars invested in equipment, make a post wondering what is better Craftsman or Homelite?
There's been a lot of strange post lately that makes me wonder if someone is playing leg pulling games or they are really just plain ignorant.
All though it does make amusing reading.:popcorn:

I think fish has a point. Why would anyone remotely interested in chainsaw products complain that they recieved a cataloge like Baileys in the mail? Why would someone that has a million dollars invested in equipment, make a post wondering what is better Craftsman or Homelite?
There's been a lot of strange post lately that makes me wonder if someone is playing leg pulling games or they are really just plain ignorant.
All though it does make amusing reading.:popcorn:

There is definitely some trolling going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back