Problem with Baileys

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look you all, I think he has a point, I still get victorias secret catalogs in my ex-wif'es name and I've been divorced for 4 years AND a different address! I'm SICK of it!! Oh look hear, Summer 2006,..... gonna get rid of this one too,..... well, not yet. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Look you all, I think he has a point, I still get victorias secret catalogs in my ex-wif'es name and I've been divorced for 4 years AND a different address! I'm SICK of it!! Oh look hear, Summer 2006,..... gonna get rid of this one too,..... well, not yet. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

If none of the pages are stuck together, then why on earth would you throw that away?? Have you heard of flea-bay? I would give 12 cents for one of them.

Victorias Secrets catalogs are usually under the Bailey's catalogs, good place to stash them:)

There is definitely some trolling going on.

Come on fellas. Would you rather take a reasonable thread where someone is seeking serious information or advice and push it into the ditch rather than messing with a troll in this thread with the usual "my saws bigger and better than your saw" banter? :dizzy:

Thought so. :buttkick: See ya in another thread. :cry:

Rope,

OK, listen up. I'll tell you just like I told Tommy. Remove the Lucky Strike from your mouth before you come into my internet office. Hit the couch, relax. OK. Feel better? No, well you will in a moment. Now, tell me about this "Clint" thing. How long's this been going on? OK, stop! That's a word with which I'm not familiar. Oh, it's an Arkansas thing? Clint from Arkansas? Sorry Mr. Rope, that's all for today.

Out of site and in your mind,

Dr. joat

Hey thanks there dr joat me feels mush better lol

During the winter I made a small purchase (couple of chains) from Baileys because they seem to have decent prices. I called to place the order first and was told that I would not receive catalogs if I placed the order online, so I placed the order online. After I recieved the order, I called them again and told them specifically that I did not want to receive their catalogs. I just use my chainsaw infrequently around some land I own and don't need more junkmail.

Today I found one of their catalogs in the mail!!!!!!!!

As a result, I will not order anything else from Baileys. It seems odd that the company would not want to keep their customers, even one who only placed small order.

Richard
My children are 7 and 8, and for awhile here they have been picking up on the fact that I call pu$$ies and whiners...........gay. They are country kids and they know what a true gay person is.........someone who like or prefers the same sex.........but I think I will have them read your "gay" post as a lesson or definition of what my second version of "gay" really means. Because you are gay, what you said was gay and right now the room is starting to spin around because of all the gayness, LOL.

If you own a chainsaw and then you bit$h about a chainsaw related catalog being in your immediate vicinity. I can only assume one or more possibilities, possbily a combination of the following:

1. You crap on a toilet in a bathroom without a working light fixture.
2. You are illiterate and pictures are also not worth 1,000 words to you.
3. You are blind and aren't getting the "brail" version of the color catalog.
4. You don't really own a chainsaw.
5. You are gay.

We can safely assume that one or several of the above mentioned circumstances grace your existence and for this we feel sorry for you.

If you truly are this miserable that a little customary, salemanship by means of literary works being mailed to your house and that bothers you to the point of wasting our good time in having to mentally digest such crap.

Then for your sake and humanitie's sake, I hope you live in a state where handgun ownership is legal and that you currently possess the skill-set to accurately hit single targets at sub-meter distances, and you have at least one shell to use.

You need help, turn to drugs if you need to, but don't come here again............please,

Sam

My children are 7 and 8, and for awhile here they have been picking up on the fact that I call pu$$ies and whiners...........gay. They are country kids and they know what a true gay person is.........someone who like or prefers the same sex.........but I think I will have them read your "gay" post as a lesson or definition of what my second version of "gay" really means. Because you are gay, what you said was gay and right now the room is starting to spin around because of all the gayness, LOL.

If you own a chainsaw and then you bit$h about a chainsaw related catalog being in your immediate vicinity. I can only assume one or more possibilities, possbily a combination of the following:

1. You crap on a toilet in a bathroom without a working light fixture.
2. You are illiterate and pictures are also not worth 1,000 words to you.
3. You are blind and aren't getting the "brail" version of the color catalog.
4. You don't really own a chainsaw.
5. You are gay.

We can safely assume that one or several of the above mentioned circumstances grace your existence and for this we feel sorry for you.

If you truly are this miserable that a little customary, salemanship by means of literary works being mailed to your house and that bothers you to the point of wasting our good time in having to mentally digest such crap.

Then for your sake and humanitie's sake, I hope you live in a state where handgun ownership is legal and that you currently possess the skill-set to accurately hit single targets at sub-meter distances, and you have at least one shell to use.

You need help, turn to drugs if you need to, but don't come here again............please,

Sam

Sam,

I have a spot open on Tuesday afternoon. Shall I have my pretty young nurse pencil you in.

Dr. joat

Sam,

I have a spot open on Tuesday afternoon. Shall I have my pretty young nurse pencil you in.

Dr. joat

Yes, you can, and I will "mind F" her before the appointment scheduling is over.

If you have one of those shrink beds that I have to lay down on while you perform your work, can she "lie" next to me for comforts sake. I might get a little scared and lonely in that cold office of yours while you "shrink" my mind.

I will call on Monday for location,

Sam

rlouder said:
Wow. Didn't think I would get this much response...

Really!? That makes it all the worse.

Why wouldn't someone expect this amount of response given how insignificant the problem really is? I mean... COME ON MAN!

It's akin to saying "Mommy! I stubbed my toe and it hurts."

I passed this thread up while it was in page 1 status because I knew others would say what I would have said anyway. LOL!

I wish the height of my problems were that small.

StihlRockin'

Rules of thumb. Trolls:
  1. never thought they would get a big response
  2. did not mean to cause consternation
  3. do not know what a "troll" is
  4. are not trolls
  5. have legitimate problems
  6. are green and smelly.
:cheers:

Baileys has be simply brilliant to deal with from the other side of the world in the last 5 years, multiple saws, winches, hundreds of feet of rope and chain, Bars, pulleys, karabiners, silkys, chipper blades, throw lines, tachs, chainsaw parts, helmets, earmuffs, books, portawraps etc etc etc

Caprice rocks!

Happy Endings: My Bailey's story

When the box arrived containing my first order from Bailey's, I tore into it with glee akin to a greedy child on Christmas morn. The carton had one corner torn missing, which was a little disturbing, but continuing undaunted, we rended asunder...

Once the initial euphoria wore off, and the flesh wounds tended (new chains are sharp... juggle/fondle at ones own risk I suppose) I noticed something.

Me scrench! I taint come across me bloomin new scrench. Of all the stuff, that was the pinnacle of the order. I got all that other stuff just to keep the blastering scrench company in the box. Dagnabbit! Fie the dock mongrels who violates me box, and and absconded wit me scrench. :chainsaw:

Did I mention we needed that scrench, real bad like? Well lads, we did. How in the world were we to swap that fresh chain on without a blastering, fickering, scrench. I know a socket/ratchet gets it done, but just because one can, doesn't mean one should. For instance, just because one can wash their Jeep with a live wolverine for a suds mitt, doesn't make it a good idea, or make the task any easier.

Anyhow some time passed, and the sorrow faded into more of a dull remorseful shock. Still needed the scrench, but had resigned self to being screnchless. In case you are curious, that's kinda like being a monk, but without the ugly bathrobe, the homebrew, and the hot nun chicks. All in all a pretty hollow, meager existence. :cry:

At some point, well past the horrors of discovering me scrench was kidnapped (I know it wouldn't have run away from home, we hadn't even met yet.) I was rooting around for some packing material. There lied the Bailey's box, filled with the motherlode: Wads of brown papery goodness! So upon reaping some of the bounty, I felt something cold and slick entombed amongst the debris...

:confused:

What could it be? It could have been a Box Boa (these are quite rare & elusive in these parts, but one can't be too cautious these days...) so we approached with squinty-eyed wariness. Then the past came into focus! It's me long lost Scrench! <cue up the trumpeteers> Oh Joy! Hurrah and Hooray & all that! :clap: Santy Claws, Tooth Fairy, St Valentimes, Mother May I and Sasquatch could have all been lined up to kiss my :censored: and I wouldn't have been any more giddy.

Now every time I get a catalog or a box from Bailey's I recall all that, and am glad I didn't call them up with a misguided new scrench request, or worse, hold a silly grudge over something wholly out of their hands. And best of all I gots me scrench.

I suppose an epic tale such as this should have a moral or two.

#1: Fie on the dock mongrels, who violate parcels.
#2: Watch out for Box Boas, but Empty the Blastering Box before calling a foul.
#3: Hug your scrench every morning, and tuck it in at night. Screnches give you unconditional love, and one should strive to respect that.
#4: Baileys is a great vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back