Professional climber looking for employment in bakersfield, Ca. area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastmaster

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Going to relocate to Bakersfield, Ca. soon from Riverside, Ca. I am a experenced climber. I do fine pruning in many styles, an expert at removals, well versed in rigging techics, as well as working with a crane. I can evaluate trees for hazards,diseases and pest,. treat many problems. Ive been in the buisness over 35 years. I have many references. I have been certified by the ISA as an arborist at one time, and could get re cerified if needed. Ive taking many courses in arboriculture related areas. I dont know the area well, Its my wifes home town. be willing to work part time or per jobl

Going to relocate to Bakersfield, Ca. soon from Riverside, Ca. I am a experenced climber. I do fine pruning in many styles, an expert at removals, well versed in rigging techics, as well as working with a crane. I can evaluate trees for hazards,diseases and pest,. treat many problems. Ive been in the buisness over 35 years. I have many references. I have been certified by the ISA as an arborist at one time, and could get re cerified if needed. Ive taking many courses in arboriculture related areas. I dont know the area well, Its my wifes home town. be willing to work part time or per jobl
I have a 6 month job coming up near Bakersfield would be 6 days a week climbing though, excellent pay. Would you be interested in that? My husbands number is 832-279-8238

I talked over the phone to an outfit doing bug trees and they're going to hire me site unseen. Its like the gold rush here in central Ca. Gold being contracts to remove millions of dead bug trees.
Bummer is being out there for weeks at a time. But after getting married 6 months ago, I'm almost looking forward to being a way from the little women for a while.
There are companys from all over the US out there getting a piece of the pie.
I was hopeing for a nice job doing residentals, but the pay is good and my bank account was down to almost nothing. I needed this.

Going for an interview tomorrow. By chance a good friend of mine was a supervisor there for a while, His endorsement was all it took to get me a try out.
Its a week out of town then back on Friday. Doing removals for PG&E.
After being married for 8 months were both looking forward to being apart for a week at a time, we've been getting on each others nerves some especially sence I've been home unemployed for the last month.

I currently have work in Sonora and provide housing.

Back