Project Stumpbroke MS261

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sealer_crackfiller.png

Last edited:
You built a mighty nice running saw. How much difference do you think the bigger carbs make? Curious since my carb is stock. I really liked your 562XP that I ran in Jasper.

Last edited:
No you didn't my friend.... :clap:

After talking with Scott in KY......I ain't as worried about the saws I've been building. He likes compression more than Stumpy and I do. :msp_w00t:

He's done the same for me. Scott has tried a bit of everything.
BTW the 261 bis blowin right @ 200 psi. it will prolly go a lil higher once it gets broke in. It's only had 3/4 of a tank run through it it whole life.

You built a mighty nice running saw. How much difference do you think the bigger carbs make? Curious since my carb is stock. I really liked your 562XP that I ran in Jasper.

Thanks.
I'm not sure on that one, but I can't help but think the bigger carb should make a noticeable difference.

I like compression.......don't let the naysayers scare ya Stumpy. The jug normally cracks before the bottom end goes. :laugh:

Double like...
:msp_biggrin:

Oh, and I'll bet Stumpy enjoyed wiping the smile off that Stihl's face with the cutter...
Just sayin...
:msp_sneaky:

100_2526.jpg

Last edited:
Back