proof that no amount of PPE is a substitute for a brain...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been bird hunting with guys like that before. You know... the one that REFUSES to walk around with the safety on? Put 'em out on the left flank so at least they won't shoot me accidentally. Same for this guy. You go cut, or whatever it is you're doing, over THERE :buttkick:!

I am watching the first saw ....yeah man thats ugly..surely cant get any worse....whew..

That was interesting.... At one point his knees were almost touching but his feet were three feet apart. Nice stance buddy..... Then it appears he tried to violate that poor partner..... I'll give him $10 to try and juggle those saws at full throttle. We will either get a good show or rid the world of one more.

I've seen a few different cutting techniques......

Now I've seen another!

It looks like he wants to show the viewer how to cut a large log with a shorter bar..... and over compensated.

More proof they live among us.:jawdrop:

BlueRidgeMark said:
You know #### Cheney????

cpr said:
Been bird hunting with guys like that before. You know... the one that REFUSES to walk around with the safety on? Put 'em out on the left flank so at least they won't shoot me accidentally. Same for this guy. You go cut, or whatever it is you're doing, over THERE

bigbadbob said:
I think his mother pushed too hard when he was coming out the chute!!!!

Funny! I mean, don't quit your day jobs or anything, but FUNNY! :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

BlueRidgeMark said:
It would be interesting to know what he was trying to accomplish

Girl Scout cookies, I reckon. ;)

Last edited:
omg, he's lit
This guy is prett bad, hope he's not a member.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO4fxZKUiXM

quote from the poster of that video

"its good to be certified when using a chainsaw at least you know you are above the other people you see using chainsaws and thinking ho my god its an accident waiting to happen

in the the uk our main arbor college is called merrist wood

and in our great storm of 1987 it destroyed millions of trees and a short while after the top arbor instructor killed himself by slicing through is neck with a chainsaw by accident but it goes to show that even the best can get caught out with chainsaws
albe013 1 year ago"

Latest posts

Back