Question for Lakeside

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewspens

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Where around here can I get a ring compressor kit? I forgot to add one to my last order from Baileys. All the shops I called don't have them and are reluctant to order one. I guess they think by selling me a 5 dollar kit, I won't bring in my saw to have them work on it. ( I don't like the attitude of the local guys anyway)

(Im not Andy, duh)

But I THINK I have one in my shed that I dont have a use for anymore. If I dont have it I know who does.

In any case, If I have it, Ill pm you for your addy and its yours.

Nothing against them

I have nothing against Baileys. My last order arrived a few days ago. I forgot to add a kit to the order and I don't want to wait until I have another one ready. I just want to find one local instead of paying shipping to ship just a kit. I won't be ordering fow a while, not until I need enough stuff to justify.

Thats understandable.
I want just a husky bar adapter to run stihl bars on huskys for $9.95 + $7.95 for shipping. So I have been holding off too.

Thats understandable.
I want just a husky bar adapter to run stihl bars on huskys for $9.95 + $7.95 for shipping. So I have been holding off too.

LOL, I tried to order just one item. That didn't work:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

I get a "need to have" list before a Bailey's order now.

I got my kit from a Husky dealer and it was dirt cheap and came with one more than the guys on line sell em for.

Cheapstihlsawparts in Everett has the exact same kit Baileys sells... Drive down and pick one up, or, is that up for you? He'll post you one for a couple of $.

Last edited:
Wow

The drive to Everett would be up for me, I'm down by McChord AFB. So close that I listen to artillery impacts from Ft Lewis at night. I was looking to find one more in line with Baileys pricing, looks like that is not going to happen. I'll just have to get my next order together sooner than originally planned.

Back