quicken or somthing like

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have and use quick books. I would suggest that you have your accountant set it up for you if your computer illiterate like me. :dizzy:

Nickrosis said:
LOL :cheers:

Do you find it customizable enough?

So far so good, although I don't ask it to jump through hoops for me. The d!cks just notified me that if I don't upgrade to 2006 then I won't be able to email invoices anymore.:mad:

My concern is that aside from wanting a much more aesthetically pleasing proposal and invoice output, we have different billing systems for different kinds of work - and even different sales people and clients. It's not so complicated to manage on paper/computer basis, but if I went with QuickBooks, I'd want to be able to do everything on screen.

Since it's all about job costing in our world, I would only get QuickBooks Premiere and opt for the Contractor installation. The cost for a 5-user pack is $1,399.95 (link). Or I can keep doing what I'm doing now - coding it myself! Painstaking, challenging, but it means you get exactly what you want. Ideally, I would use QuickBooks as a backbone and customize things off of that... Kinda late this year to buy something in February and try to migrate everything and train everyone for this coming season. :dizzy: Especially with a lot of people set in their ways. Perhaps I can get a single user license and start the migration process over time, learn the product, then teach everyone how to use it later this year.

Back