Quite the scrounge

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your going to cut those stumps flush,,to get all the wood, no???
Hopefully, he will drag his drunken/high arse back to the site and finish it himself. If not, I may have to.

and some of those cuts. I wouldn't want to be anywhere around the person that wacked them........
Every single butt end had splintered...I would have liked to watch....from a distance.

Hadn't been able to get any more wood until yesterday. The crackhead tree guy finally dropped the last few trees but didn't cut them up. There was some easy to get to wood that was cut and some logs that I cut to fill up another load. This is what I've gotten so far. Right around 12 cords in this pile. Probably about 3-4 left.image.jpg

12 cords I don't see it ? Maybe the pictures is deceiving? But it don't look it, Anyway great scrounge!! and good on you for aleast trying to get the HO right.

12 cords I don't see it ? Maybe the pictures is deceiving? But it don't look it, Anyway great scrounge!! and good on you for aleast trying to get the HO right.
I agree, it certainly doesn't look like 12 cords in that picture, but that pile is 60' long. Very weird how the camera has distorted that pile. I am confident though on the 12 cord estimate because my dump truck holds 2 cords and this was 6 loads.

That cant be 12 cords mate..The stack in the background of my f250 would have been 10 cords if it was full. There are 20 4x4 pallets back there with wood stacked roughly 4 feet high

edit..it is full now and i am running outta room to stack this stuff...and i am going to clear a building lot tommorrow of mature maples..LOL

Attachments

• 2014-11-21 14.31.19.jpg
    2014-11-21 14.31.19.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 30
As I said, the pic makes it look less than reality. I don't come to AS to make up stories about how much wood I scrounge, cut, split, sell. I speak in real cords and sold 130 last year. I know what I have in these piles. Those calling bs are missing the point but if you truly doubt me, come split it and tell me I'm full of it.

If it is, then great rock out ! I meant no harm by it, As I said before great scrounge, and good on you for trying to make it right for the homeowner.

To the doubters: here is the same pile with my truck parked next to it. No wood has been added or taken away as I spent the whole day working on my hops patch.image.jpgimage.jpg

Latest posts

Back