Quote of the day

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buzz Sawyer

That's a lot easier to remember than "Oh what a wicked web we weave when first we practice to deceive."

Buzz, You're right, but your signature IS a quote of the day!! At the risque of being cliche here,s another one for your sig "Been there done that"!:hmm3grin2orange:

Hear now what the momma whale told her son.
"It's when u get 2 the top and begin 2 blow, that u get harpooned!"
Thats no 'fish story'

What kind of mods you got on that Felco?? I modded my Corona 60 with a sweet 14-2 bare copper catch after the original catch hook broke off...

I removed the felco blade and duct taped an eighteen inch bar to the handles. She dont cut real good but she looks good on my hip!

Buzz, You're right, but your signature IS a quote of the day!! At the risque of being cliche here,s another one for your sig "Been there done that"!:hmm3grin2orange:

Haha! I coined that one some years ago with a bunch of friends. We were trying rephase quotes to reflect what we thought was the real message.

When my Mom was in grade school, her class was asked to substitute words in famous quotes but not change the meaning. She selected, "He who laughs last. laughs best." Her version was, "He who titters tardiest has the most boistrous guffaw."

New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common.

John Locke

"In Paris they simply stared when I spoke to them in French; I never did succeed in making those idiots understand their own language." Mark Twain

The secret of greatness is simple: do better work than any other man in your field- and keep doing it.

Wilfred A. Peterson

When the Lord finished the world, He pronounced it good. That is what I said about my first work, too. But Time, I tell you, Time takes the confidence out of these incautious early opinions. — Mark Twain

"The absent are never without fault. Nor the present without excuse." -Benjamin Franklin

How many of us work with someone like this!

Silki son

I used a Silky to remove the paws from a Black Bear I shot

"Protect your right to saw Bears"

My Silky had an "NRA" sticker on the shealth but the rain washed it off.

Shame

I decided not to let my past rule my future so I decided to change my present in order to open up my future.

Dr. Ana M Guzman

Back