Race chain for Adirondackstihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so if I end up winning the race chain the custom pipe and the machined head and install them all on my 075 custom project how much faster do you guys think I could polish the saw?
$250.01
Dave
Dave, if you want the chain, I will send you $50 to make your bid 300.01
Just let me know :)

I'd like to watch someone make a race chain so I could understand how it's actually done. :laugh:
Unless there is beer involved, I'd rather watch spackle dry

Dont get me wrong ............. I like looking at race chain, but to watch someone take a half dozen burrs, a dozen files, a half of a box of roloc disks, and turn them into junk over the course of 40 hours (thats how long I worked on a full skip race chain) :crazy2::dumb:

Dont get me wrong ............. I like looking at race chain, but to watch someone take a half dozen burrs, a dozen files, a half of a box of roloc disks, and turn them into junk over the course of 40 hours (thats how long I worked on a full skip race chain) :crazy2::dumb:
I would never consider workin on a project like that.......without beer :buttkick:

Did I kill the thread......... or ? :)

holy crap, really??? 40 hours on prep for a single chain, I cant imagine that kind of patience
I have multiple saw projects going at one time so that if something frustrating happens I can go to a different saw instead of throwing one against a wall, my mind boggles at spending that kind of time and precision on a chain
just wow....like really WOW
Dave

Latest posts

Back