Raffle for AS member 08F150

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, all you ugly midgets! Here's the list and the video of the drawing.

RULES:

Yukon Stihl starts it off, and he has 48 hours to choose a prize. After that we move on to the next person, who has 48 hours.
If there is no response or if they decline, we move on to the next until all the prizes are gone.
The prize donater and the prize winner must contact each other to manage delivery.

Congrats to all the winners, but the biggest winner is Scott. Thank you all so much for donating stuff or money or both.
Remember, you can still donate. I'll leave that gofundme page active for a while, and maybe we'll get to that $5,000 mark yet.

The current list of raffle items is:
--Ported McCulloch 10-10 - Josh Peterson - @unclemoustache on AS
--Husqvarna 346xpg - Mark something-or-other - @stihlaficionado on AS
--Port job on pro saw - @El Moobs aka @Mastermind
--2 Loops of RSF 72 dl 3/8 .050 full skip chain, with shipping to lower 48 - @Skippy
--Like new 18" bar and loop of semi chisel chain for Husqvarna Large Mount (D009)- @svk
--Two loops of Husqvarna square ground skip 3/8" .050" 72 or 84 DL winners choice and I cover shipping. @Onan18
--New in the box Spyderco Manix II for the raffle. CPM S30V steel, plainedge, black scales.Shipped on my dime. @Joe Kidd
--New Fiskars X7 @Jughead
--Timberline (gently used) with 3/8and 3/8lp burrs @Jughead
--Three loops of brand new Stihl chain. 18" or 20", .325 .063, or 3/8 .050. Winner's choice. To add even more to this prize, a three pack of the appropriate Stihl files will be sent along with the three loops of the winner's choosing. Shipped to the Lower 48 @farmer steve
--Donating either: 1) an Efco 8200 w/less than 10 hrs --OR-- 2) Stihl MS440 MM, new OEM crank seals, intake boot, fuel line & filter, new carb kit. Will let you know which one when Tree Monkey's raffle is over @ncfarmboy .
-- MSA Forestry Helmet, with Hearing Muffs, Face Sheild, and Adjustable Suspension (Post #156) shipped to lower 48 @Philbert

1. Thomas Ekervogt - Yukon Stihl (O,P,E,)
  2. Travis Pagel - Tpagel
  3. Tony Connell
  4. Victor Rozeboom – Heroze
  5. Peter Davio – NCPete
  6. Tanner Tobiason
  7. Randy Bloomingburg – rburg
  8. Frank Bierce - Sparkysparks9
  9. John King – tbone75
  10. Anthony Hoffman – semotony
  11. Dallas Davis
  12. Juston Howes – jughead
  13. Matthew Brink – Plowboy83
  14. Mark Andrews
  15. Clint Heenie – Mainewoods
  16. Wilson Shepherd – NCFarmboy
  17. Greg Stihlasaurus
  18. Mark Hoskey – Hoskvarna
  19. Phil Gray
  20. Keith Walsh
  21. Wayne Ogle – Dub11
  22. Jacob J
  23. Michael Akins – n240sxguy
  24. Steve SVK
  25. J's Small Engine Repair – backhoelover
  26. Cole Armbruster – Armbru84
  27. Ralph Holmen – Ralph in MN
  28. Tim Landgent
  29. Philip Jacobs – Philbert
  30. Bob Forsythe - bigbadbob
  31. Todd Mahy
  32. Matt Williams – PaladinMan187
  33. Ron Craig
  34. Brett Black – Chipper1
  35. Derwoodii
  36. Dean Sutter – Blokhead
  37. Gary Jenkins – GCJenks204
  38. Andy Smith – Treesmith
  39. John Holian – Hunter 72
  40. Kim Walker

A little motivation for you, Fiddy!!

winner.jpg

Congrats to all!

(If you choose the prize I donated (MSA Forestry Helmet), please PM me with your real name, shipping address, social security number, mother's maiden name, PayPal password, etc.)

Philbert
Probably should throw in birthdate, and phone number for good measure!!

Congratulations to the real winner here....Fiddy!!

Yukon Stihl posted on op e
He would like the port job from Mastermind.

I'm up next and would like the 346xpg
Thanks to all
Sorry to be short traveling to Atlanta.
Travis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yukon Stihl posted on op eHe would like the port job from Mastermind.
"Hi All

Thanks to Unclemoustache for doing this for Fiddy. And thanks to all that donated prizes and donated to the cause.

I hope that Scott starts seeing daylight at the end of the problems that have been piled on him.A friend on mine used to say"keep looking up your bound to stumble over something"
Sorry about the delay on getting this started. I was working late on my waste oil furnace in my shop. Minus 30 something is headed our way and it was starting to cut out because it was overdue for a cleaning.

Winter is here dark at 4:30 we have more snow than last year and the cold is on it's way.

So after mulling it over i am going to claim the Mastermind Port Job. I've been wanting a ported saw, just been trying to justify the shipping costs to get it done.
Now the next decision will be what to send...Solo Twin......Echo Twin...or maybe the Disston Twin. More decisions.

Again thanks to everyone involved,Happy Holidays to All

Thomas"

Philbert

List - updated:

The current list of raffle items is:
--Ported McCulloch 10-10 - Josh Peterson - @unclemoustache on AS
--Husqvarna 346xpg - Mark something-or-other - @stihlaficionado on AS Claimed by TPagel
--Port job on pro saw - @El Moobs aka @Mastermind Claimed by Yukon Stihl
--2 Loops of RSF 72 dl 3/8 .050 full skip chain, with shipping to lower 48 - @Skippy
--Like new 18" bar and loop of semi chisel chain for Husqvarna Large Mount (D009)- @svk
--Two loops of Husqvarna square ground skip 3/8" .050" 72 or 84 DL winners choice and I cover shipping. @Onan18
--New in the box Spyderco Manix II for the raffle. CPM S30V steel, plainedge, black scales.Shipped on my dime. @Joe Kidd
--New Fiskars X7 @Jughead
--Timberline (gently used) with 3/8and 3/8lp burrs @Jughead
--Three loops of brand new Stihl chain. 18" or 20", .325 .063, or 3/8 .050. Winner's choice. To add even more to this prize, a three pack of the appropriate Stihl files will be sent along with the three loops of the winner's choosing. Shipped to the Lower 48 @farmer steve
--Donating either: 1) an Efco 8200 w/less than 10 hrs --OR-- 2) Stihl MS440 MM, new OEM crank seals, intake boot, fuel line & filter, new carb kit. Will let you know which one when Tree Monkey's raffle is over @ncfarmboy .
-- MSA Forestry Helmet, with Hearing Muffs, Face Sheild, and Adjustable Suspension (Post #156) shipped to lower 48 @Philbert

Tony Connell up Next! Who can reach out to Tony?

Yukon Stihl posted on op e
He would like the port job from Mastermind.

I'm up next and would like the 346xpg
Thanks to all
Sorry to be short traveling to Atlanta.
Travis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PM me your address. If you're w/i 100 miles of me , I'll deliver

Latest posts

Back