Raffle for AS member 08F150

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all - lots of views but not many donations.
Please help. Doesn't need to be much, but please give something.

Every $10 enters you into a chance to win a ported Mcculloch 10-10.

Thanks!!

And a "port job" by @El Moobs.

I'm going to check through my stuff, and see what I can donate as a raffle prize.

I'll donate a used 346xpg , good overall condition except the front cases have some paint worn off. I'll post some picks later.

That's awesome Mark. You are a good man.

I'm surprised to see this not moving any faster than it is. I know money is tight for me these days, and I guess that's the case everywhere.

Just got a PM from someone. They wish to remain anonymous with their donation, so anyone who wants can mail a check made out to me, Josh Peterson, and mail it to 302 S. Railway St. Mascoutah, IL 62258. Let me know whether or not you want to be in the raffle with your donation.

Many thanks to Mark and Moobs for thier donations. :clap::clap:

The current list of raffle items is:

Ported McCullough 10-10 - Josh Peterson - Uncle Moustache
Husqvarna 346xpg - Mark something-or-other - Stihlaficionado
Port job on pro saw - Randy (I think??) something-or-other - El Moobs

Howdy,

I'll also donate a couple Uncle Moustache shirts, and maybe some other stuff I have once I dig around in

So I'll end this all on Saturday, December 3, so we can give him a nice Christmas present.

If you have things to put on the raffle, post them here. If you want to donate, go to the Gofundme page gofundme.com/scott-russell-2v57e9mh and make sure that I have your username or some other kind of identifying info. Every $10 enters a chance to win. My own donation will not be added. I've won in 2 raffles here, so I'll take a pass this time.
I'll be contributing to the donation pool and find something to put into the raffle this afternoon as well.

Josh, when is the end date of this fundraiser?

Towards the bottom of the first post/ novel......LOL!

Just got a PM from someone. They wish to remain anonymous with their donation, so anyone who wants can mail a check made out to me, Josh Peterson, and mail it to 302 S. Railway St. Mascoutah, IL 62258. Let me know whether or not you want to be in the raffle with your donation.

Many thanks to Mark and Moobs for thier donations. :clap::clap:

Port job on pro saw - Randy (I think??) something-or-other - El Moobs

For those that ain't figured it out yet........El Moobs is Mastermind.

Long story.......and mostly my fault. My "Mastermind" profile is locked. I can't use it, so I started this profile "El Moobs".

Those that have known me awhile will "get it". :laugh:

Yeah......the mods know I'm here......and have made me feel completely welcome. I appreciate that.

At any rate.......I will port a pro saw for one of the winners of this raffle. It needs to be a low hour pro saw of any brand. I will cut the squish and base, port it, do a muffler mod, test run it......and ship it back.

Long story.......and mostly my fault. My "Mastermind" profile is locked. I can't use it, so I started this profile "El Moobs".

Yeah......the mods know I'm here......and have made me feel completely welcome. I appreciate that.

At any rate.......I will port a pro saw for one of the winners of this raffle. It needs to be a low hour pro saw of any brand. I will cut the squish and base, port it, do a muffler mod, test run it......and ship it back.
REPORTED!!! (no particular reason).

UPDATED

Port job on pro saw - El Moobs[/QUOTE]
2 Loops of RSF 72 dl 3/8 .050 full skip chain (Assuming 2 separate prizes?) with shipping to lower 48 -Skippysphins
Like new 18" bar and loop of semi chisel chain for Husqvarna Large Mount (D009)-SVK

Alright folks, who is next?

I figured that much out, but I don't know the real names of many around here. I can barely remember my own 83 kids' names, so I don't try and remember anything here either.

Free Mastermind saw job - maybe I'll have to rescind my sacrificial claim to not being in the drawing myself!! :rolleyes::bowdown:

I figured that much out, but I don't know the real names of many around here. I can barely remember my own 83 kids' names, so I don't try and remember anything here either.

Free Mastermind saw job - maybe I'll have to rescind my sacrificial claim to not being in the drawing myself!! :rolleyes::bowdown:

Hello Josh. My name is Randy Evans. :)

UPDATED

Port job on pro saw - El Moobs
2 Loops of RSF 72 dl 3/8 .050 full skip chain (Assuming 2 separate prizes?) with shipping to lower 48 -Skippysphins
Like new 18" bar and loop of semi chisel chain for Husqvarna Large Mount (D009)-SVK

Alright folks, who is next?[/QUOTE]
Just 1 prize ( 2 _72 dl 3/8 .050 rsf fill skip chains)

i know i havent been on here for a while,,,, you guys have got my tears going right now,,,,,,the last several days i have been running into road blocks,, one right after another,,, was talking to dad yesterday and he told me if worst case senerial i can go pitch a tent someplace,,,, yes that really pissed me off bad,,, and now i know 100% sure my so called christian blood family or the church i am a member of wont be offering to help,,,,, i was in the same room with our preacher and one of the elders yesterday and they didnt ask me if there is anything that they can do to help and they know what is going on,,,, so i know now where they stand,,, going to look at an apartment in the morn but that will be another road block,,, you have to be 55 to live there and i wont be 55 until april so may end up getting another slap in the face,,, the process is going to get the title for this place finally,, going to go by and get the paperwork int he morn and see if that will work to get it done,,,,, i am 1 more slap in the face of going back to the nut house,, was there several years ago and about ready to go there again,,,, had to have a friend of mine keep my pistol and all my pain meds,,, again guys you all have no idea what this means what you all are doing for me,,,,,,,,,,, oooohhhhh to this day she has not texted me or called to see how i am doing,,,, so screw her,,,, i would take another heart attack,,, kick in the sack or have someone shove a huge dried up corn cob up my ass before i would take her back,,,,,,,,,, ok, time to dry the cry towel

i know i havent been on here for a while,,,, you guys have got my tears going right now,,,,,,the last several days i have been running into road blocks,, one right after another,,, was talking to dad yesterday and he told me if worst case senerial i can go pitch a tent someplace,,,, yes that really pissed me off bad,,, and now i know 100% sure my so called christian blood family or the church i am a member of wont be offering to help,,,,, i was in the same room with our preacher and one of the elders yesterday and they didnt ask me if there is anything that they can do to help and they know what is going on,,,, so i know now where they stand,,, going to look at an apartment in the morn but that will be another road block,,, you have to be 55 to live there and i wont be 55 until april so may end up getting another slap in the face,,, the process is going to get the title for this place finally,, going to go by and get the paperwork int he morn and see if that will work to get it done,,,,, i am 1 more slap in the face of going back to the nut house,, was there several years ago and about ready to go there again,,,, had to have a friend of mine keep my pistol and all my pain meds,,, again guys you all have no idea what this means what you all are doing for me,,,,,,,,,,, oooohhhhh to this day she has not texted me or called to see how i am doing,,,, so screw her,,,, i would take another heart attack,,, kick in the sack or have someone shove a huge dried up corn cob up my ass before i would take her back,,,,,,,,,, ok, time to dry the cry towel

Pitch a tent? From your dad? Wow. Sorry you're going through this. I'm gonna pitch in what I can when I get paid in a few days. I don't know you, but I'm still saddened by your misfortune. I don't know your religious background, but I would say, lean on God. Break out the old Bible and try to find some peace and joy. You need it. I've never been through what you're going through, but He's never let me down through my trials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back