Raffle For AS Member "hoskvarna"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
03bb0c3886bf7c11b9d0c5548c5600b4.jpg
. Got the ranger replaced. Got 90% of side and roof tin loaded on trailer ready for scrap yard.

From the Hills

Hanah(the dog)is glad to have a rig to ride around in again.
Now we need replace her doghouse so she can move out of my garage.
I think she is taking advantage of me!!!!!:rolleyes:
If she announces she is preggers, it's yours and she is keeping it, you betcha she's taking advantage.

1. New MS461R ported by Mastermind/28'' total super bar w/2 chains (many members, Mastermind and tlandrum)
2. Husqvarna s2800 splitting ax (tlandrum)
3. Free woods port (Miller Mod Saws)
4. Two - New Stihl chains of 3/8 .050 full skip square, winner names the DL (Deets)
5. Service to dress a bar (SquareFile)
6. A porters starting kit! Foredom porting hand pieces, bits (paragonbuilder)
7. Brand new fiskars x25 axe. (sawmikaze)
8. Restored Stihl 028 WB New seals, all new rubber, rebuilt carb, new Meteor piston new OEM parts. (Adironackstihl)
9. Master service manual flashdrive. jonsered and arctic cat, new stihl training programs (backhoelover)
10. Francital Cervin, brand new Stretch Chainsaw Safety Trousers, size 34 (us) I think. (CapitaineHaddoc)
11. Free saw porting job. (jmssaws)
12. Stihl 056 AV powerhead only. (Gary Courtney)
13. Wilton Bash 6# Splitting Maul (svk)
14. Lightly used D009 pattern Oregon Bar 18"/.058/68DL with a loop of Carlton Semi Chisel chain (svk)
15. (2) Brand New - Dolmar PS-6400 - PS-7910 Clutch Covers (166)
16. New Take Off - Dolmar PS-9000/9010 Full Wrap Handle Bar (166)
17. 262XP Rebuilt by paragonbuilder (Yukon Stihl / paragonbuilder)

CLICK HERE TO DONATE

1. New MS461R ported by Mastermind/28'' total super bar w/2 chains (many members, Mastermind and tlandrum)
4. Two - New Stihl chains of 3/8 .050 full skip square, winner names the DL (Deets)
8. Restored Stihl 028 WB New seals, all new rubber, rebuilt carb, new Meteor piston new OEM parts. (Adironackstihl)
9. Master service manual flashdrive. jonsered and arctic cat, new stihl training programs (backhoelover)
10. Francital Cervin, brand new Stretch Chainsaw Safety Trousers, size 34 (us) I think. (CapitaineHaddoc)
14. Lightly used D009 pattern Oregon Bar 18"/.058/68DL with a loop of Carlton Semi Chisel chain (svk)

CLICK HERE TO DONATE
It just keeps getting better!

Alright folks, another item to add to the raffle. I'm offering up a choice of one of three brand new items...I will send the winner the single item of choice, shipping covered on my end:

1) Fiskars X27 Splitting Axe (OAL 36") or...
2) Fiskars X25 Splitting Axe (OAL 28 1/2") or...
3) 30" Logrite Hookaroon (OAL 31 1/4").

Let's get the GoFundMe donations pumped up. I bought Marks' Husky 55 Air Injection on the trading post about four weeks ago. Communication with Mark throughout the transaction was flawless...saw runs awesome!! If we can get the time schedule figured out a little later this year, I'm gonna have Mark and his son here for some fine wild hog huntin'...it's gonna be on!! Mark and his son will go back to Iowa known as the 'hawg slayers.'

@Greenthorn...if you would please sir, add my raffle option choice to the running list of the raffle items...if I try to do it, I'm liable to wipe the whole shootin' match out on this Tapatalk thing, lol.

Again...guys/gals, let's do what we can for these fine folks. The pic of the raffle choices follows:
d402cceb6aad3b5c6585d1d1c8255fbd.jpg

It is a shame that this happened. Glad it was only stuff, even if stuff is often very dear to us. Good to see the crew come together again in support. Life is a lot better for all of us when we realize that no man is an island and that most loads are easier to manage with an extra set of hands to help out.

1. New MS461R ported by Mastermind w/ 28'' total super bar /2 chains ( many members, Mastermind and tlandrum)
4. 2 - New Stihl chains of 3/8 .050 full skip square, winner names the DL (Deets)
8. Restored Stihl 028 WB New seals, all new rubber, rebuilt carb, new Meteor piston new OEM parts. (Adirondackstihl)
18, New 20" Husqvarna large mount Techlite bar and Oregon LGX chain (ny15)
19. Slightly used hard-nosed Mac bar, NOS. (Metals406)
20. Wiha set of chainsaw tools, 9 different wrenches (metallic)
21. 1- 60DL .050 Race/GTG chain (Hedgerow)
22. Choice of: Fiskars X27 Axe, Fiskars X25 Axe, or 30" Logrite Hookaroon (USMC615)

CLICK HERE TO DONATE

It is a shame that this happened. Glad it was only stuff, even if stuff is often very dear to us. Good to see the crew come together again in support. Life is a lot better for all of us when we realize that no man is an island and that most loads are easier to manage with an extra set of hands to help out.
Spot on post...we're all here to help. Mark and his family are fine folks. Good folks, true in their word, band together, and are willing to help and assist, in times of need. It's very evident right now. Even though a lot of us guys have never met, and may never meet, that's ok...the compassion to help one in need runs pretty deep. I'm damn proud to be part of this, and other fund raisers in the past. It's what makes a decent man, a decent man in my book.

Alright guys, not only a raffle contribution, just donated $50 to Mark and his family's cause on the GoFundMe site under my AS name USMC615.

Let's do this...good folks here on this site...and I'm damn proud to be part of you folks' company, in helping Mark and his family throughout this unfortunate situation. Thanks to all who have donated items, financial assistance or help otherwise. Semper Fi !!

dd5cc759af31ce6e2af988b258167503.jpg
a2d29d47f0545b9d83840010ac4ce2aa.jpg
. Here is job site this morning. Makes a mess even bigger. Makin some progress.

From the Hills
The snow certainly compounds the cleanup, especially small things that get covered quick...no doubt would be a wild goose chase to have to fool with.

Latest posts

Back