Raffle for AS Member "Tree Monkey" - 30+ prizes worth over $6,000!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will try to pack up the chains today. Sorry been real hectic between finishing up a logging contract, regular shop stuff, home stuff and my health issues.

I actually fell asleep all dirty last night. Sat on the bed to take off my socks to go shower and that's the last I remember. Woke up around 4 with the dog laying on my feet.

Ok. Back on track... as a reminder, when your name is up to pick, all you need to do is reply on the thread. That way, the next person can see what's been taken in case someone like me isn't around to provide an updated list.
Speaking of, here's who's up:
Chvtec33
Mastermind
Pullinmypullan (you're almost there!!)
big t double
wehtjns
Riverrat2
rburg
earache
CaptaineHaddoc
Steve NW WI

And here's the list-still plenty of goodies left!!!

4. 1 of 23 Treemonkey shirts - from @Scott0154
11. Smoked pork shoulder prepared and FedEx'd to your door from @quietfly!
16. New Holland XL jacket (shipping from UK paid by donor) from @ajschainsaws
18. Quart of Klotz KL-200 original techniplate oil from Cut4fun
21. Dolmar branded,3/8 .050 20" small mount Husky Laminated Oregon bar (with half a tank on it) from @exSW
24. 10 chains a sharpened, 4 to 6 gun blued bars... (Anyone else saying that to the time of the 12 days of Christmas? Bet you are now...) [/USER=534]@S Tebo[/USER]
27. $50 towards your purchase at Kunz woodworking. (This is for saw shop product)

GoFundMe - www.gofundme.com/t3vu6cd3

Next in line...... @earache

earache
CaptaineHaddoc
Steve NW WI
Jose ASTS
SteveSS
JetMD

4. 1 of 20 Treemonkey shirts - from @Scott0154

18. Quart of Klotz KL-200 original techniplate oil from @Cut4fun

24. 10 chains a sharpened, 4 to 6 gun blued bars... (Anyone else saying that to the time of the 12 days of Christmas? Bet you are now...) @S Tebo

27. $50 towards your purchase at Kunz woodworking. (This is for saw shop product)

Well, since I currently have a 372 at Scotts shop having him port it, I would take #27, then apply it to that port job, or other goods while I am there picking it up... But, if someone behind me would use #27, and it would increase Scotts business by someone new buying something from him, then I would gladly trade them #27, for 1 of a #4.

@CapitaineHaddoc

Steve NW WI
Jose ASTS
SteveSS
JetMD

4. 1 of 20 Treemonkey shirts - from @Scott0154
24. 10 chains a sharpened, 4 to 6 gun blued bars... (Anyone else saying that to the time of the 12 days of Christmas? Bet you are now...) @S Tebo

@Jose A.S.T.S. You are Up
@SteveSS You are on Deck
@jetmd You are in the hole.

4. 1 of 18 Treemonkey shirts - from @Scott0154

The next group of names includes some without user names. If you know this person please let them know what is going on.

Barb Blodgett
Brian Carlson
Josh Peterson
Rodney Witmer
malk315
Tor Raymond Haagenson
Tom Burton
Roadfxr
Brian Johannessen
Struggle
Fred Von Stein
Mark Kohler
JeffGU
Michael Toath
Brian Larson
SOS Ridgeride
John D King
plcnut
Aaron Oldenburger
dave53223
tpagel

Well, since I currently have a 372 at Scotts shop having him port it, I would take #27, then apply it to that port job, or other goods while I am there picking it up... But, if someone behind me would use #27, and it would increase Scotts business by someone new buying something from him, then I would gladly trade them #27, for 1 of a #4.

Next in line...... @earache

27. $50 towards your purchase at Kunz woodworking. (This is for saw shop product)...

Hey, guys, the intent of#27 is for saw shop product. Not port work, with the goal being to bring business into the shop.
I'd prefer it that way, if possible, if not, that's cool. I'll just send Scott a check for $50

The next group of names includes some without user names. If you know this person please let them know what is going on.

Barb Blodgett
Brian Carlson
Josh Peterson
Rodney Witmer
malk315
Tor Raymond Haagenson
Tom Burton
Roadfxr
Brian Johannessen
Struggle
Fred Von Stein
Mark Kohler
JeffGU
Michael Toath
Brian Larson
SOS Ridgeride
John D King
plcnut
Aaron Oldenburger
dave53223
tpagel
I've got barb Blodgett covered

Hey, guys, the intent of#27 is for saw shop product. Not port work, with the goal being to bring business into the shop.
I'd prefer it that way, if possible, if not, that's cool. I'll just send Scott a check for $50
Totally understand that. Theres plenty there I need in addition to the ported 372. Thank you for clarifying.

Back