RANDOM HUSQVARNA PARTS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEED ANY HUSQVARNA STIHL OR ECHO PARTS

• HUSQVARNA

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • STIHL

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
I didn't know Jonsered came in like 2 ccs, the pic are tiny OP your pics need help, BADLY, I don't know how to help so..GLWS and Welcome to AS

hmmm. didnt realize that the photos were so terrible until i tried to open them too. Let me see if I can fix this.
well at least I can give you the part # for the gasket set. 503-09-81-01 also the top cover is part # 501-76-05-01

I just started on here but I also started a e-bay page as well. Selling stuff like crazy and too many people told me to get on here to see too. Tons of 2100 and 288 parts. Some are already picked through. I didnt realize the market for this stuff.

Nope. My grandparents started a business in Hallstead, PA back in 1968. Since then, I am the third generation and am trying to liquidate some of these old parts. Not really knowing what I stepped into with this old stuff. You can confirm I am real by looking us up as an active stihl and Husqvarna dealership. Also dont hesitate to locate us on our Facebook wall. That being said (today is saturday and was kinda crazy) I just found some bran dnew wrap handles for 2100 and a 154. I dont even know if I have seen one of these saws in here to work on in the last 15 years. However thats what the Husqvarna dashboard is telling me it fits. I havent even gotten to the Stihl parts yet. Give me a call....I understand the skepticism 570-879-2338.

Well, you might check in with the site here first. If you have boxes of stuff you need sold, l
Nope. My grandparents started a business in Hallstead, PA back in 1968. Since then, I am the third generation and am trying to liquidate some of these old parts. Not really knowing what I stepped into with this old stuff. You can confirm I am real by looking us up as an active stihl and Husqvarna dealership. Also dont hesitate to locate us on our Facebook wall. That being said (today is saturday and was kinda crazy) I just found some bran dnew wrap handles for 2100 and a 154. I dont even know if I have seen one of these saws in here to work on in the last 15 years. However thats what the Husqvarna dashboard is telling me it fits. I havent even gotten to the Stihl parts yet. Give me a call....I understand the skepticism 570-879-2338.
No skepticism at all......

hahaha i know i know. There is no way to make you believe what im saying until you call to check in with us. I am recently listing some poulan parts but its very hard for me figure out what these things fit. You could find us on the Husqvarna dealer locator, the Stihl locator or the Echo dealer locator. That's probably the best way to confirm us. Our zip code is 18822. Glezen's Power Equip inc. We may still be listed as Glezen Sales and Service. We just went incorporated.

Hey Dan,

Welcome to AS glad you found this place for anyone wondering this guy is legit. I've bought a 2100 piston and cylinder from him and he shipped it to mastermind for me. What everyone else is saying is that you might check in with the site owners before selling a bunch of stuff they might ask you to be sponsor. I'm not sure exactly what the rules are but someone will let you know what's going on. You'll find all kinds of good information here. Sometimes hidden amongst sarcasm and smart a$$es but still good information.

Back