Rec. Climb on the UMASS Amherst Campus!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most likely....im heading to your neck of the woods (boston) today, bidding a contract for the state...Ashburten Place Division of operational services??? not really sure how to get there, i was hoping it would be the same location as the mass highway building

www.dillontree.com

Good to hear Dennis is still heading up the curriculum. You ever climb with him? I have, and he was a decent climber. He's a pruner. Whereas Tom Houston was a takedown guy. Dave Bloniarz was mostly classroom. Great crew, the three of them combined. I miss them.

Yo

Hey man. I got to school in Cambridge. I am actually a photography major currently doing a project on New England old growth forests. I have gotten into recreational tree climbing a bit, have some experience and would love to join you some. I don't have a car at school and don't know if your campus is accessible by the T but let me know. If not, Saturdays would be best as I would have a ride.

Hit me back.

TBlake84 said:
Hey man. I got to school in Cambridge. I am actually a photography major currently doing a project on New England old growth forests. I have gotten into recreational tree climbing a bit, have some experience and would love to join you some. I don't have a car at school and don't know if your campus is accessible by the T but let me know. If not, Saturdays would be best as I would have a ride.

Hit me back.

tblake, i don't think the T comes out here but i know there are plenty of buses that run out here from boston, but saturdays are great for me if thats best for you. let me know when you want to come out i'm always here.

tBlake, I'm in Boston and will try to make a UMass climb, I can give you a ride out. I climb frequently around the Boston area, let me know if you want to go up. I have a few big woods trees up my sleeve.
-moss

Back