rec climbing not to many thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3/24 sounds good to me.

If we still have snow cover, bringing tarps to spread out our gear on will help keep things clean and dry.

I am moving to Haverhill tomorrow. I will try and get a session in in Lynn woods, and scout something out.

Moss if you go up there are you going to be walking or MTB'ing? If your into it I will tag along and we can explore the right side of the resevoir. I saw some big oaks up there but forget where.

Ok, it's a bit of a hike for me but I'll do it to get this party started and to learn some climbing.

Sorry fellas.............

I hate to do this but I was able to get cheap airfare to Fla and will be away for the 24th. Any chance of going to the raindate of 31st? I totally understand if this isn't do-able, just let me know.

Thanks, G

Humboldt C. would be nice. My crystal ball is a little foggy right now but I think I see some tallish trees and some Bostonians heading into the woods.

Climbing is good!!!

I love to rec climb, when I can find the time. It takes the stress out of it and allows me to realize why I started it as a career to begin with. Been climbing for 11yrs, and after a while on the job it gets redundant. It is fun to try new things and share ideas though, when the money factor is eliminated.
In Ellington, CT 1.5hrs east of Boston.

Can't on the 31st

I volunteered my services @ my cousins in Jersey for the weekend. Had him rent a chipper so I'm locked out for that date, but I'll check with the wife to see what other weekends might be free.

I meant west.

Not fair. Don't know who I'm talking to exactly, but maybe you can help me out? and yes the one in West Hartford. Elizabeth Park, May 19th 7:00- 4:00, with my two brothers Mark and Sean.

Last edited:
Back