rec climbing not to many thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can PRINT it!

Will you be joining us on the 5th Bull?

I also have something els to do on sat. so if it's just you and me moss, we may as well reschedule:cry:

I will NOT :buttkick:

When have some stuff to take care of that I have been trying to get done all week. I am sorry for the inconvience!

I had a good feeling about this one in the beginning.....................

Any of you guys going to Arborday this year??? Apr 27

It's a no go for me...

Sorry to hear about that Moe, it's definitely more dangerous to drive cars than it is to climb trees. Good luck getting your wheels back on the road.
-moss

Thanks for the thoughts Moss. As much as I want to climb and meet some of the guys, I just have to straighten out my transportation problems.

You're right - it's to the point that driving is more dangerous than climbing. I'm just glad I wasn't on my motorcycle when I was rear-ended.

I had a good feeling about this one in the beginning.....................

Any of you guys going to Arborday this year??? Apr 27

Yes'm...and to all interested the next day (saturday) we are having a BUG celebration at our shoppe in Essex, MA. Free food, drink, bands, and $10 raffle for various prizes from Stihl, and assorted Arborist supplies!!

PM me for more info.

I'am not the best Climber with out spikes. But I do get by. But tell you I really tired after climbing with out spike. I live in Springfield, ma

I hope you are not rec climbing with spurs.That puts chills in me,If you need some tips on rope ascending feel free to ask there are many different ways,hard and easy the best is to know more then one.

Back