Remington Mighty Mite Help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, thats the only filter I can seem to find, the kinds with wing nuts. Mine is a tad different.

Anyone got a spare 10" bar? I can only find a 12". I might have to go with that. My pole saw bar(that came with it) doesnt accept a tension nut and a several drill bits have not made a dent.

Actually I haven't looked. There may be one in there or not.
e533364507159c0606e1ad05c1b0f872.jpg

Would you mind showing me the bar mount pattern? So I can see how far apart the spaces are? Or maybe take some measurements if you aren't too busy?

I'm looking at a 12" bar on ebay, the slot is the right width, but the two holes center to center are 2cm, or 20mm. Which I think won't line up correctly on my saw. It is a Remington bar though. I'd like to compare it to yours.

Thank you, this is the bar I am looking at. I think it will fit? 7mm slot for the bar stud. About 3/4" center to center for the two stud holes.

Any help on the sprocket?

Attachments

• s-l1600 (5).jpg
    s-l1600 (5).jpg
    236 KB · Views: 9
I looked at the IPL's and sprocket drums (1/4" & 3/8" LP) have different part numbers between Mighty Mite Bantam and the Yardmaster, Mighty Mite 100 types.

It would be a crap shoot really.

Message the evilbay seller.

Waiting on a reply from the seller.

What is the P/N for the 3/8 for the Bantam model?

I found this image while searching. It says it should fit?

It says Montgomery Ward 24002-A, mine is an 24003-A however.

srh.png

Thank you, this is the bar I am looking at. I think it will fit? 7mm slot for the bar stud. About 3/4" center to center for the two stud holes.

Any help on the sprocket?

Is that a sprocket nose bar?

It could be for a Remy pole saw. Common they are but they don't have a hard tip and will fail in short order. Chain speed is much higher on a gasoline powerhead.

I have the IPL for the mighty mite already. It's how I tracked down all the parts I needed. None have much helpful info on the sprocket.

I have a question in to another seller about the diameter of the sprocket and the bearing hole. Will see if it matches up with my saw.

Is that a sprocket nose bar?

It could be for a Remy pole saw. Common they are but they don't have a hard tip and will fail in short order. Chain speed is much higher on a gasoline powerhead.

No, its not a sprocket bar. I will keep looking for a bar then. Mac bars seem to fit. The A318 pattern. The oil hole is just a tad low but it will still flow to the chain.

Latest posts

Back