• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Reposting 2 husky 460's and a 455

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevetheboatguy

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I had these posted in a large lot sometime around Christmas. I never received payment for them, and well life goes on.
These three were runners but needed some attention. I had a chance to look them over this past weekend. What I found was. Both of the 460's had bad primer bulbs, and loose recoil pawls. All three need the throttle linkage rod replaced. None of the saws were opening up 100% I found that the tail end of the linkage was borken/wore on them all. So being as nobody around me sells Husqvarna. I simply bent the end of the rod a little. Now they all open up properly and run pretty well. (ran a tank through each of them)
I did put new plugs and rim conversion clutch drum's on all three just because I could. They have 3/8 sprockets on them and I might be able to swap them out for .325 if you prefer. I have to check and see if I have any left.

I have them up on cl for $275. ea . But how does $200 ea split shipping sound?

IMG_20170110_213037851.jpg IMG_20170110_213112190.jpg IIMG_20170110_213125327.jpg
Sorry about the messed up pictures. Don't know what happened or how to fix that.

Price drop $175ea pho and actual shipping.

Ran the 455 for a while on Friday. Not a bad saw I was surprised. Definitely not 372 power, but not bad for a 60cc farm/ranch saw.

Steven

Is the one with the big Oregon bar a 460?if so I'll take it if it runs decent.

They all run good. All of them have 20" bars on them in the picture.
I have them listed as pho, That prolite is actually off of my 262. But I would sell it. It's 72dl .058.
Just let me know.

Steven

Please excuse the ignorance of a newbie but what is pho?

Power head only. No bar or chain.

Most people already have multiple bar options available, and shipping bars with saws. Requires a larger box and adds to the shipping cost.

It's a way to keep the overall cost down for the buyer.

Steven

Latest posts

Back