rigging and falling three large tulip trees

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is pretty good, not really my style but times have left my ole arse lol. I still get into zz, and skynerd and hated when Nervanna changed rock to what it is now lmao:cheers:

It's just over your head old man. lol. Love the ZZ and there's nothing like rolling down the road with Freebird blastin' on a warm sunny day.:cheers:

It's just over your head old man. lol. Love the ZZ and there's nothing like rolling down the road with Freebird blastin' on a warm sunny day.:cheers:

Yup, but I like I got my pistols in my pocket boyz im Alabamy bound. Or whisky rock&roller,Saturday night special and many others.
Oh did I tell you poison is new wave to me:cheers: I do like some of it but it ain't Steve Ray Vaughn or Sammy Haggar.

Last edited:
Yup, but I like I got my pistols in my pocket boyz im Alabamy bound. Or whisky rock&roller,Saturday night special and many others.
Oh did I tell you poison is new wave to me:cheers: I do like some of it but it ain't Steve Ray Vaughn or Sammy Haggar.

Gimme back my bullets is my jam. My old Nissan's got but one tape and the radio don't work. Best of Skynyrd on repeat. lol.

Gimme back my bullets is my jam. My old Nissan's got but one tape and the radio don't work. Best of Skynyrd on repeat. lol.

bullets.jpg

what happened to OLGA? Put her back where she belongs

bullets.jpg

what happened to OLGA? Put her back where she belongs

I'm not entirely sure what this is, Dano. Are those geetar tabs? BTW, your proposal sheets look very similar to mine. I was thinkin' of getting some Choice Tree Care stickers made up to put at the top of them to look more professional without the added cost of personalized contract forms.

I'm not entirely sure what this is, Dano. Are those geetar tabs? BTW, your proposal sheets look very similar to mine. I was thinkin' of getting some Choice Tree Care stickers made up to put at the top of them to look more professional without the added cost of personalized contract forms.

No, its a formula for a bomb that will blow up the world.

yeah , its tab. You never heard of Olga? Stands for online geetar archive. Its not around anymore,you used to be able to download for free but it was shut down due to copywright laws. Tabcrawler was another.

I also agree you guys have a good sound. You rock dude.
I just get the propsal forms from the office store.

Last edited:
I like this dude who makes these videos. Seems like a genuine guy who wants to help people like me learn.

you should learn OTJ and not on the internet. the internet doesnt put you in the tree reacting to whats going on.

the internet might show you some bits and pieces but everything else is earned knowledge.

i see you back on and sniffing the crotch of climbing again plas, did the dan get you all fired up again for some tree top flying or what? lol.

low and slow!

you should learn OTJ and not on the internet. the internet doesnt put you in the tree reacting to whats going on.

the internet might show you some bits and pieces but everything else is earned knowledge.

i see you back on and sniffing the crotch of climbing again plas, did the dan get you all fired up again for some tree top flying or what? lol.

low and slow!

Did a lot of non-climbing jobs over the summer. Now I'm running into more "high" stuff.

I see that some people on this board are still obsessed with trashing me even after all this time.

Did a lot of non-climbing jobs over the summer. Now I'm running into more "high" stuff.

I see that some people on this board are still obsessed with trashing me even after all this time.

Time wounds all heals.:laugh:

Latest posts

Back