Runnin' Loads

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best I can do for recent loads. Camping scrounge of cedar and jack pine.

That rootball in the middle was dry but oozed sap and burned hot and long.

View attachment 591947
me thinks, you need a MUCH larger boat!!! MUCH!! think barge size! also. I put a new chain, on the 395 36 inch bar,,and took it for a spin on a large log I had. ZOWWWEEYS!!!!! that saw has balls!!! and you DONT start it, without the decomp!!!

me thinks, you need a MUCH larger boat!!! MUCH!! think barge size! also. I put a new chain, on the 395 36 inch bar,,and took it for a spin on a large log I had. ZOWWWEEYS!!!!! that saw has balls!!! and you DONT start it, without the decomp!!!
I am over 20 miles back into the bush by paddle power!! No motors, just armstrong method!

Cut some free oak today. Got two loads of it before I started running out of daylight.
20840879_909740042110_1698399128165503100_n.jpg

20882759_909740037120_1573726974454057176_n.jpg

Hmmmm ....

We should do a inventory of all the forms of Runnin' Loads transportation, I think we are short a plane and a tank for a full list ....

Keep on .... Runnin' Loads ....

I sold 2 cords several years ago wood that was air shipped to the bush. The guy worked for NAC (Northern Air Cargo) so the air freight was space A and free.

Ya, that's a damn good jag on that truck even if it is lighter pine. He has at least taken the effort to make a solid cage for the box, kudos there!!

Even around here the RCMP and DOT would be taking a hard look. As long as it's strapped well and nothing is falling off, and it doesn't look too badly over loaded they would just let ya go. They have zero tolerance for anything that falls off a load. They lean heavy on the commercial trucking guys of all types cause it's their job and they do lots of miles as compared to some local that might do 2-3 loads of wood like that in a year. It would have to be a dangerous looking load to knab a non pro.

Keep on .... Runnin' Loads!!!

Latest posts

Back