Runnin' Loads

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well ... mosquitoes are almost gone up ... wasp's ain't .... found 2 nests the hard way in my to be split pile tonight. 3 people are taking dirt naps in Mb this year from wasp stings, I'll let ya know tomorrow what's up ...
No fun.

From what I hear the bee stings are normally the ones that cause anaphylactic shock but wasps can too. Hate those things.

I had a good load on the Tacoma. It was punky cottonwood and had very little weight. It got bad before I had a chance to make firewood out of it so it was off to the yard waste site. I felt good getting rid of it as I know it is not much for firewood.

View attachment 600959

Not even the firepit?

I ran a load today, a wagon load, that we also filled today...

It's mostly walnut and ash with a couple aspen thrown in that I pushed out with the dozer to get them out of my way a few months ago...

I lifted them with my tractor and put them over the wagon, while my helper cut them to firewood lengths,

standard.jpg

It doesn't take long top cut a cord this way, I just pulled the wagon to where the tree's were,

standard.jpg

AND soon I had my wagon loaded, It sure beats cutting them on the ground and having to load my hand!

standard.jpg

Maybe tomorrow will be "splitting" day...

SR

Back