Sachs Dolmar Chainsaws Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I went back and looked at the 120sia at the pawn shop yesterday, Friday. It has the metal plate saying it is a 120si, made in Germany. That should make it after the reunification, right? But it appears to have a repair, some kind of body filler maybe, covered over with an epoxy or something, The epoxy was peeling a little. It was on the right hand side of the saw, just ahead of where the handle comes in. Looked to me like it would be in the gas tank. So I figured I don't really need another saw in that size range if it is going to have a leaky gas tank. I more nearly need a smaller (lighter) saw for limbing and carrying around in the woods cleaning up smaller down stuff. Another pawn shop has a Poulan Super 25DA Automatic, but it sure liked like it said Super 250A Automatic.

Thanks for all the help and advice guys.

The 120si and same chassis saws can be k095 or D009. You can flip the bar adjuster pin upside down and change the bar studs to whichever bar you prefer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess nstueve is talking about the bar mount? (k095 orD009) I didn't get the saw (120si) because the gas tank appeared to have a (maybe not so good) repair done to it. But thanks for the information. It may be useful to someone else.

I ran across a 151 at a local pawn shop, which is strange because I never see Sachs-Dolmar saws around here. I've had no luck tracking down an OM or IPL on my own, or in the Beg For Manuals sticky thread. Any info or documents that you provide would be appreciated.
Couldn't find any info on a Sachs-Dolmar 151 saw, did you have any luck getting the specs or manuals?

Hi Guys Im at a loose end ! Im going crazy looking for a clutch cover for a dolmar cc116 Is there anyone out there that can help please ? I have just built this saw and its perfect now apart from the cover and id just love to get the old girl back to new again , Thanks in advance .

Hi Guys Im at a loose end ! Im going crazy looking for a clutch cover for a dolmar cc116 Is there anyone out there that can help please ? I have just built this saw and its perfect now apart from the cover and id just love to get the old girl back to new again , Thanks in advance .

Germany would be the best place to look for one. I always see
a bunch of Dolmar CC"s for sale on ebay.

Lee

Seems like the supply of them has sort of dried up. I seen one on Monday night on chainsawr but its gone now.

I just got a new piston for my 116. Hopefully I will be able to get that aluminum out of my jug this weekend and get the old girl back to chewing wood.

I just got a new piston for my 116. Hopefully I will be able to get that aluminum out of my jug this weekend and get the old girl back to chewing wood.
Jb And You know how good it feels to have the beast on WOT in serious lumber , My ms660 just doesn't feel as good as the raw power from the 116

also the bar on mine 48" is a vintage bar with no markings and looking for a 30" does anyone know the bar mount pattern for it for a new bar????

Back