Sachs Dolmar Chainsaws Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright fellas,

I'm a total hobbyist with mostly Stihl + old Poulan & Homelite saws. Local CL has a Sachs Dolmar 100 Super. He'll go $60 on it, but I need a 33cc saw like I need a hole in the head. I guess I'm most intrigued because I don't own any Dolmar. So talk me into it or out of it?

http://nashville.craigslist.org/grd/5611122252.html
They have coil failures that are expensive to replace.

Anyone able to tell me what a 7900 with a 36 bar and chain would have sold for new before they stopped making that model?
Somewhere near $1000 or better. Don't thing 36" was a stock option. Their oilers wouldn't keep up with a bar that size without modification.

Seems high. The 7910 should be same price range if you contact one of the dealer's. There was a nice 7900 used at a local dealer with new 28" for $600

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I guy I talked to today said he paid 1300.00 I said I would ask online about that cause it seemed high. But with that b and chain IDK?

Very nice condition 7900's can be found for $600-$800 plus the cost of the bar and chain that's on it.

Hey all, i just aquired a poulan S5500 which is a sachs dolmar 144, i need some parts for it and some insight. It shows to be 90ccs, are they a decent runner for there size? I need a muffler, chain tensioner and an airfilter. Thanks for anything you can tell me.

Latest posts

Back