Safety Meeting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the plumb bob hanging for, to see how crooked your house is depending on which way the wind blows? hahaha. It gets bad enough here I have pictures fall off the walls from the house house vibrating and moving... 100+mph gusts. Had a snowmobile trailer fly out of my neighbors house (3 houess over) into my driveway 2 winters ago. About landed ontop of my car.

View attachment 520716 Two close calls today. Bettle kill really rotten at the atump.
Its a dangerous game, then when you get home to wash away the stress of the day with a cleansing ale, there's still a chance of tripping up on a gap in the floor, you could minimise that risk by only drinking only once in the reclining position of your favourite chair, within reach of the evenings allocation.
Crackski

Yeah, why much of logging is done with feller buncher or harvester/processor. Much safer and faster.

Chicken... sheez middle of nowhere!

Ptarmigan... and shoot I'm a Maine transplant! (Maybe a good thing, seems like the schools here don't teach much!)

Back