• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy sally saw parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregory.t

Reaction score
hello everyone i'm wondering if anyone on here has any sally saw parts. i just started this project so i'm in need of a few parts, a tank,blade,and the helper guide. i was also looking for some info on the Lauson engine mainly the correct weight of oil i should use. thanks

ok thank you for the info on the correct oil weight, and that's pretty cool what would something like that run money wise?.

hello everyone i'm wondering if anyone on here has any sally saw parts. i just started this project so i'm in need of a few parts, a tank,blade,and the helper guide. i was also looking for some info on the Lauson engine mainly the correct weight of oil i should use. thanks
I have one to sell if interested. Unfortunately I was doing some pruning 25 feet up and slipped. Luckily the saw hit the ground before I did and broke my fall and the carb off. The Sally Saw saved my life. Haha. $500 cash, pick up only. I live in New Hampshire.

Ill sell mine for $550. I live in NH. The carb is broken off, but everything is there. Write back if interested.

Back