Saw Builder Name Dropping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im just happy the site was up long enough to read both pages of this wonderful thread.
oh joy...

can we get the site un-Darrinized. :)
Sell it to someone that cares enough to host it somewhere other than the Middle East, perhaps even the good ole U.S.A., with someone that actually knows how to manage a server.

If this wasn't such a heavily sponsored forum, it would be different. This forum is nothing more than a cash cow to the owner. He no longer has any interest in the topic. To take in the kind of money he does from sponsors, then not provide a stable platform, is poor business practice and unacceptable. The sponsors are not getting what they pay for. This had been going on WAY too long.

Sell it to someone that cares enough to host it somewhere other than the Middle East, perhaps even the good ole U.S.A., with someone that actually knows how to manage a server.

If this wasn't such a heavily sponsored forum, it would be different. This forum is nothing more than a cash cow to the owner. He no longer has any interest in the topic. To take in the kind of money he does from sponsors, then not provide a stable platform, is poor business practice and unacceptable. The sponsors are not getting what they pay for. This had been going on WAY too long.
You should keep a tally of how many days the site is down then ask him if he's going to give refunds based on price per month/price per day of sponsorship.

I'm just a small fish. The guys with the banners pay big money, and their banners don't even work half of the time.

It's a perfect opportunity for you Brad. You should buy AS from Darin and get it back on track. The way things are going right now he'd probably be glad to get rid of it.
In another thread you referred to AS as a " cash cow". It's more like a "cash calf". It's not really the huge money maker that most people think.

Damn, I was a mouthy bugger last night. I hope I didn't hurt any bodies felling.
What does Walkerized mean?
We could tell you were just enjoying your happy hour ...maybe a little longer! Glad the site was up long enough to join ya. If my tablet had smilies, I'd send ya beer mugs...or should it be coffee mugs this morning?

We could tell you were just enjoying your happy hour ...maybe a little longer! Glad the site was up long enough to join ya. If my tablet had smilies, I'd send ya beer mugs...or should it be coffee mugs this morning?
The raspberry wine was doing the trick.
I got a really nice 046 today for real cheap, it's
An Artic.
Cant have too many saws.

Latest posts

Back