Saw mills in the Bismarck ND area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cottonwood1

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone out there is in the Bismarck ND area doing milling? I would think there would be a good possibility with the oil industry to do pallets and trailer bed blanks. I know they go through them like crazy and it is one use for the cottonwood in the area. Just curious if anyone is trying it yet. Thanks

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone out there is in the Bismarck ND area doing milling? I would think there would be a good possibility with the oil industry to do pallets and trailer bed blanks. I know they go through them like crazy and it is one use for the cottonwood in the area. Just curious if anyone is trying it yet. Thanks
Thought I would try this again beings it has been a long time. I was wondering if anyone in the general area of Bismarck ND is on here and does sawmilling. I am trying to match up with someone that I can supply the saw logs to. Thanks again!!

That reminds me, I read a few years ago that a tribe in South Dakota was milling bug kill and building homes for tribe members with it. Though that was a great idea.

Back