Saw Shops In Kitchener ON ?????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well,, I must say Uncle Gibbey is quite the character,,,,, Has not alot to say,,
and Was very busy that day,,,Probably waited on 6 people in an hour while I was there,,,,It hasnt changed much from previous post.. he still gets around well for his age and is quite handy with saws and 2 smokes,,,, His prices aint that great for foreigners from Texas,,,,, quoted me $800.00+tax for a 2171 Jred or 372XP Husky...Take my pick Eh? Then he wryly smiled and said you can get it cheaper in the US,,,Eh???? I had to agree!!! His hole garage is completely full of saw carcass's and a few have managed to spill out on to the ground.... I was really looking for some 084 & 056 MagII stuff and he told me to come back when he wasn't so busy...

Here is a few pics for now I must add Burks Falls is a very pretty little town and I had two rejects on my work project so it looks like I'll Have to go back in a couple of weeks pending repairs/re-work :cheers:

Piles and piles of saws!!!!!
attachment.php

Just enough room to get by
attachment.php

Husky Heaven!!!!!!
attachment.php

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

And did I mention they have great beer there?????:givebeer:

Latest posts

Back