CLOSED-Saws and Stuff for Adirondackstihl!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MillerModSaws

USE2COULDBESPONSER!
Reaction score
Ok guys I would like to help out Jeremy and his family. Many of us have been in his shoes at one time or another. And while I'm not close to him as many of you. I have have dealt with him and talked to him and feel he his a really good guy. So if you guys feel what I'm gonna try to do here is inappropriate please let me know and I will pull this thread. I have a few items I'm going to post. And the price I post will be what I have in most of these items,shipped to your door in the lower 48 states. Anything they bring over that price will go to Jeremy and his family! This will be auction style and I will figure out an ending date based on how it's going! Again please let me know if this is outta line. Just wanna help with what I got!

Next is an 034. It has a few light scratches in the cylinder. But looks good. A new piston and some gaskets and she will be good to go. And the cases have a little piece missing. But nothing a little JB weld won't make pretty again as it still functions just fine. $85. First pic is pre tear down. 20150811_160504.jpg 20151005_161655.jpg20151005_161737.jpg

Back