• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Saws for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawnsman

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Guys I've got a few saws I need to part with so here they are I guess I have been listing them too high so I'm not pricing them listing what I have for sale if anything us of interest let me know I'll take and send pics
Here goes running Husqvarna
141 142 55
Echo CS310
Stihl 026 not sure about letting it go price has to be right
55 husqvarna project saw
Homelite 360 x2 project saws stihl Ts510 concrete saw complete
That's all for now see anything that interest you please let me know thankd

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If you would have read it I said if you are interested in one of them I'll gladly take pics of it and send them to you

Is there anything in that list your interested in im here now I can take pics

Well, you can do it however you like, but in my opinion, a thread where you're trying to sell saws but that's labeled as a thread wanting to buy saws is already a little confusing. Then add the fact that there's no pictures, and I just think you've got a tough sell. I think you'd have more success with a few pictures is all.

Oh, and prices. Prices will help you also.

But no, I'm not interested in anything. I clicked on this thread because it looks like the OP is trying to buy saws that are for sale. I have a nice Shindaiwa 488 I was going to offer.

Yeah I noticed that problem is to start with one I'm on a stupid smart phone which already screws me up 2 I don't know crap really about this computer crap so I don't know how to change the damn thing or I would and I'll put a few pics up there if it will help sorry for the confusion

Oh I buy saws too I've got quite a few that are not for sale mainly old homelites a few bigger husqvarna 262XP to name one so ... thanks but I traded my 695 shindaiwa off to get a xl123vi for my dad

Do you know how to delete this thing I think I just sold them all to my dad

Well, you might be able to delete it, but it's not a big deal to just leave it here. The internet isn't full or anything :).

At any rate, though, welcome aboard, and stick with it. There's tons of great info here.

Do you know how to delete this thing I think I just sold them all to my dad

Good morning Dawnsman.
In the top right corner of the ad you will see a place to "edit title" it will open up and you can change the title to found or sold or something like that.
I know someone interested in the 55 parts saw if your dad doesn't want that on.

The 55 I just got Saturday it runs good I have a 55 project saw that I'm throwing in with it I do not have a bar and chain to go with it the one in the pic does not belong to me so I am asking 275 for both the comes with a brand new aftermarket cylinder kit piston and all

Back