Saws I want. YOU???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm far past the need point, want on the other hand...6401 comes to mind. Probably a bit out of line but maybe we can work something out.

Omg

Just for RMSmoparman...lookin for one like this?
attachment.php

That is the EXACT saw I used to run. The very first saw I ever laid my hands on like 23yrs ago. I would sooo buy that...

:clap:

I do have many years ahead of me. But I doubt I will ever collect all the saws that I want. There are a few in my list that are pretty rare and spendy. :cheers:

Oh, you never know. A lot of the ones I have I stumbled over at flea markets, garage sales, off-the-cuff ads in the Umpqua Shopper/Nickel Ads, pawn shops (Associated Buyers mostly), and word of mouth.

That's likely how you'll find most of the ones you want too.

200T
346XP

And for some reason, I've really been itching to get my hands on an 038 mag recently...

Last edited:
I did forget the unforgettable 361. Has anyone noticed that when you run a 90cc saw cutting like 18" trees for like 3 hours, when you pick up a little 50cc saw you almost always get disappointed for the first 10 or 15minutes..???
:popcorn:

Not really. I find the opposite more typical. I tend to scale down as the day goes on, and limb and do lighter stuff in the afternoon. Feels great to have a nice light nimble saw in my hands after running a heavy saw for a few hours. No disappointments. Unless I have to buck something up and start up a heavier saw again.

I reckon

Not really. I find the opposite more typical. I tend to scale down as the day goes on, and limb and do lighter stuff in the afternoon. Feels great to have a nice light nimble saw in my hands after running a heavy saw for a few hours. No disappointments. Unless I have to buck something up and start up a heavier saw again.

I guess your right. I do find myself pushing the little on harder after running the biggun' all day though. Fri/Sat/Sun I ran the 288 all day, fell/bucked/ and carried out 3 full cord with the blocks on my shoulders about 80' away to the truck... Then I grabbed the little saw and was like, "ummmm, damn this thing cuts slow..." It's almost like it isn't there...

I do need another big saw though... I'm thinking the 166 Dolmar. This would be a huge score!!!! Are there any out there at all anyone has seen or run???

:popcorn:

Latest posts

Back